De Bilde on his time at S6

Loved him at the time. Looking back at it now, feels like a girl you dated who turned into one of those gothic things that you don't tell anyone about.

I could understand his comments if he was a Niclas Alexandersson or an Emmerson Thome but he was crap for us. Decent elsewhere but rubbish at Hillsborough. Saw him play for Anderlecht years ago and he looked ok but overall not really bothered what he has to say as he doesn't merit effort.

Ability wise he was decent. Work rate and effort was questionable. But he had a decent goalscoring recor and defo a champ man wonder buy prior to us

Unfortunately i felt it was just the wrong time and team for him to be playing in. It seemed like he thrived on other's grafting and setting him up to finish the move and bag the goal, but our team was abject that season with a whole host culpable ranging from terrible financial mismanagement from the board to poor motivation and a lack of imeptus from Danny to Dave Richards fúcking us over to get his fingers in the Premier League pie...

When we signed him it was reported that we'd signed 'The Beast of Belgium' who'd been banned for 12 games or something stupid for beating someone up. 

I was expecting some massive hardcase like Duncan Ferguson, and then this guy wandered out who looked like he couldn't beat an egg.