3 players for next season?

Every time I've watched Mawson play for Barnsley he's impressed, his fee will have risen now but he'll be playing at a bigger club soon

Guedioura would be perfect for us in the middle of the park

Adam Reach and Wellington Silva played very well against us this season, both would be improvements to our options on the wing

It all depends on what our budget really is and what we can get for the money.

Knockeart is unlikely to leave Brighton, if he did we would be looking at paying over £6mill for him. If he is going anywhere its to a BPL team.

Gestede isn't worth it, he has proved that he can't handle the BPL however he will be a cut price signing as AVL are in free fall financially and mentally.

We do need someone like Judge but as everyone has said he is broken for most of next season, possible Jan purchase maybe...who knows.

What we need is a strong forward who is a clinical finisher, Crouch could be what we are after however he is pushing on a bit.

After that another boss in midfield. Sissoko is a good grab if we can get him, Newcastle will be selling like crazy to keep afloat and he would do us well.

As for our defence we need to look for someone to cover for Hunt and another to replace Pudil (I don't see him staying)

I believe we will almost certainly bring a few more overseas signings in and there is a lot to choose from, Richard Ofori would be a good signing if Carvahal hits the Portuguese league again.

Guest meckiowl

hi fellow owls been a regular follower of this site a while usually just read when at work but decided to start a acount and get involved.

I would like to see lewis dunk knockheart and Guedioura.  

Someone suggested Ryan Fraser, I'd be happy with him. Tricky little winger who's been impressive on loan at Ipswich this season. I can't see him getting back into the Bournemouth set up, a player who'd fit in well here I reckon.

I'll suggest a name myself, if no longer needed at Boro I'd be enquiring about David Nugent, wages won't be cheap but he's proven at this level without doubt.

Guest wilyfox

Judge is walking without crutches already.

So what? He's got a metal plate holding his leg together, and still ain't gonna make it back for 6 months. Same injury that's kept Luke Shaw out since September.

Guest meckiowl

Don't see what the fuss is about with Dunk. He's decent, but not really an upgrade on Loovens or Lees, and wouldn't come as back up

i just think its time to replace loovens. also think we need to replcae both full backs  a new pacey winger who has a good cross and new tall striker thats not a donkey

Guest wilyfox

i just think its time to replace loovens. also think we need to replcae both full backs  a new pacey winger who has a good cross and new tall striker thats not a donkey

Time to replace our captain, the best partner for Tom Lees, having equalled club record for clean sheets in consecutive seasons, and just signed on for two more seasons? That Loovens?

Replace both full-backs? I'm taking a dislike to you already. lol

Guest wilyfox

Just saying, I think by October he'll be rate.

Oh right, call off his Doctors and their prognosis, parkerowl says he'll be reyt. :duntmatter:

Guest meckiowl

Time to replace our captain, the best partner for Tom Lees, having equalled club record for clean sheets in consecutive seasons, and just signed on for two more seasons? That Loovens?

Replace both full-backs? I'm taking a dislike to you already. lol

so i cant have a oppionion? i would just like to see a younger cb with lees. and bennet back rather than pudil. also  hunt seems to get done too easy 

Even assuming Alan Judge would be fit for August 15th or whenever the season starts... why would we fork out £5 million for him when we can get better on the continent for way less? 

There will be top class wide attacking players in Holland and Belgium with a fine comprehension of the English language and far more class than a player in his late 20s will ever achieve available for that price. Christ, I know he's my new Gudmundsson, but we could probably get Hakim Ziyech on a 3 year contract for less than it'd cost us to get Judge once you throw in the transfer fee for that type of deal... 

Is Judge the new Marshall??