Do not start nuhiu

We took players off yesterday with Monday in mind I believe, putting nuhiu on and we went long ball when really we could've done em with the short passing we were playing.

Don't start him Monday.

Nuhiu was poor last night, ineffective out of his depth.

Been ok from the bench agsinst lesser teams. Wrong to bring him on last night, as early as he was.

Maybe his last mins in an SWFC shirt. OOHDepth against the top champ sides.

Nuhiu was poor last night, ineffective out of his depth.

Been ok from the bench agsinst lesser teams. Wrong to bring him on last night, as early as he was.

Maybe his last mins in an SWFC shirt. OOHDepth against the top champ sides.

Is this the same Nuhiu who scored last minute goals against both Bournemouth and Watford last season to steal points from both of them? Because unless I'm much mistaken they're both in the Premier League

But once again, people have no sense of just being sensible. "Poor", yes he was. "Ineffective", yes he was. "Out of his depth"... shown over the course of the last two years that he can and does score against the better sides in this division. It's just an odd thing for someone to say.

Is this the same Nuhiu who scored last minute goals against both Bournemouth and Watford last season to steal points from both of them? Because unless I'm much mistaken they're both in the Premier League

But once again, people have no sense of just being sensible. "Poor", yes he was. "Ineffective", yes he was. "Out of his depth"... shown over the course of the last two years that he can and does score against the better sides in this division. It's just an odd thing for someone to say.

Odd is it? He was woefull last night. He's scored 3 league goals (im sorry its not more)

The comments of some infrequent attenders, were telling last night.

Csrlos gets most subs right, not last night.

Odd is it? He was woefull last night. He's scored 3 league goals (im sorry its not more)

The comments of some infrequent attenders, were telling last night.

Csrlos gets most subs right, not last night.

Yes, it's odd you said he's out of his depth when he's repeatedly showed he can and does score against the top teams

It isn't odd for you to say he was ineffectual last night though, because he was

Yes, it's odd you said he's out of his depth when he's repeatedly showed he can and does score against the top teams

It isn't odd for you to say he was ineffectual last night though, because he was

This season, the only top team he's scored against is the Burnley defeat.

can and does score?

he wouldn't score in a brothel

Scored against Watford last season

Scored against Bournemouth last season

We gained points from both of those, and stopped Watford from finishing as Champions because of Nuhiu's goals

He also bossed Middlesbrough last season who if I'm not mistaken were play-off finalists last year? So yes, yes he can and does score against them

Has he this season? Nope, not done much in the way of scoring at all. Like I say, I'm debating the 'out of his depth' comment, not much else

if we go up or even if we don't there are certain positions which need strengthening

centre forward is one we need a back up/different option to hooper

joao Is not good enough at the moment but may develop nuhui will never be good enough

we need someone intelligent skilfull and mobile like deeney or kodjia

loovens is not good enough we need a more reliable centre half

hunt is not good enough he's ok but we need better palmer certainly is not good enough

that said if we do go up we have the basis of a good team but need 5 or 6 squad players

Council,

He brought Dave on to give our midfield a breather.

They had run their socks off for an hour - do you want us to have muscle tears and strains by half-time on Monday night too?

CC knows what he is doing.