Do not start nuhiu

We took players off yesterday with Monday in mind I believe, putting nuhiu on and we went long ball when really we could've done em with the short passing we were playing.

Don't start him Monday.

I'm in two minds.  He is a handful it's just compared to Hooper he seems so much more pedestrian going about his business.

I've gone from one decision to the other and back again several times with Nuhiu and I think that's part of the problem

Personally I don't think he should start on Monday. Brighton are going to have to go for it so we need to soak up the pressure (assuming they come out fast) and maybe try and break away on the counter and utilise pace, Joao for example. We looked very dangerous yesterday on the counter. Saying that Nuhiu would be good for holding up the ball. So maybe bring him on later depending on how it's going.

I was a little disappointed we stopped with all the tidy play around the box after Nuhiu came on. All the little one-two's were really making Brighton look tired. Obviously CC had his reasons for replacing Hooper but was just a little disappointed the style of football changed when he did.

Would be very happy to have Nuhiu on the pitch,as he will add so much to your set piece solidity,and is the best player we have at holding up play high up the pitch...

I would start him,or Joao...be tempted to wither drop hooper,or move forest to the left....

But whatever Carlos decides i will supprot his wisdom

We took players off yesterday with Monday in mind I believe, putting nuhiu on and we went long ball when really we could've done em with the short passing we were playing.

Don't start him Monday.

absolutely agree, different team after the changes, shouldve left hooper and lopez on, yep take off wallace because of the yellow card