Do not start nuhiu

I think we should try to outplay them as we did yesterday

not be fearful and go defensive and pick our poorer players

i don't know IF carlos will go defensive or not, it's up to HIM, he'll carry the can if it goes t*ts up...

as for picking poorer players, he'll know full well the tie isn't anyway near over yet...

he'll be taking no poorer players...

IF you're referring to nuhiu, he isn't a 'poorer player' he's a 'player' who offers something different to hooper...

carlos knows this 'cos he's trained to understand football and it's tactics, and fans are just fans, and at hillsborough over the years some with a prejudice...

one way or the other dig dave can do things hooper can't, and vice versa...

Edited by dnhc

Nuhiu a fantastic option from the bench. Has proved it time and time again this season.

Im still torn for Monday. Fridays line up is really compact, and with a two goal lead that is ideal. But it does turn off our goal scoring tap. Hooper and Fernando do not score in that set up, and the team rarely scores.

So Im torn between Joao to start with Nuhiu off the bench, or Fridays line up hoping for a nil nil.

i think we need to score...

Think I'll leave team selection to Carlos and his coaching team. 

They've got it right more times than wrong this season so far.

I'll support whoever is in a Wednesday shirt.

Such a good season, totally unexpected and yet some 'fans' still not happy and questioning or second guessing the manager.

Just keep bouncing and trust in the decisions of the management and coaching team ffs.

Happy sunday