The Owls vs Brighton. Official Matchday Thread

On my way back home!

Get the fooook in!

Electrifying atmosphmere! What a result, what a night!

Everything went according to plan, surely puts us in the driving seat for the second leg!

Absolutely ecstatic!

Have a great evening lads!

We deserve this!

Wembley here we come!!!

You too Ronio.

Reyt result that one. Can't take anything for granted but it really is great. Can't quite believe it.

Some People saying we could have put it to bed tonight.

Maybe yes but 2 goals is a great start

They won't be at full strength and will have to go for it which will create ops for us on the break. No Stephens

Still in our hands and we are in the driving seat.

Just need to be very disciplined and clinical on Monday and we should be fine

yup. brilliant isn't it?

It's got the feel of the Big Ron years about it again but dare I say even better.

No nerves tonight - Monday will be different that's for sure.

We've got a team to be proud about regardless of what happens but daring to dream.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Absolutely brilliant performance.  If I wasn't so biased, I would feel sorry for Albion having to go down to ten men because of injuries.  Just hope we don't regret not getting the third goal.

It's got the feel of the Big Ron years about it again but dare I say even better.

No nerves tonight - Monday will be different that's for sure.

We've got a team to be proud about regardless of what happens but daring to dream.

Spot on. The difference between now and Big Ron's tenure is that this is NOW and we aren't having to eke out tiny portions of joy based on old memories. We were so very, very good at controlling the ball then though. I would go so far as to say the best in England at least.

Long way still to go but we can be proud of tonight's performance, even taking into account BHA's injury crisis.

Well done us miserable dirty stay-aways for keeping OT rocking tonight! There was no tumbleweed at all :biggrin:

Problem is, I am now sheehiting myself about Monday night. Anybody know an internet site with express delivery for Valium..... and Immodium? :laugh:

Spot on. The difference between now and Big Ron's tenure is that this is NOW and we aren't having to eke out tiny portions of joy based on old memories. We were so very, very good at controlling the ball then though. I would go so far as to say the best in England at least.

Long way still to go but we can be proud of tonight's performance, even taking into account BHA's injury crisis.

Never though I would say this (against Big R that is) but BANG ON !

BHA's injury crisis tho' ?

Let's wait and see if it's real or a rest for the home leg...