Official Summer 2016 Transfer Rumours Megathread

3 minutes ago, Babushka1867 said:

This technical issues are really annoying. It's been down nearly all day then when it comes back just hangs. You have to know when you're beaten Neil and regress to the former site.

I do get to see many more adverts though!?! 

Been offline for a few days and come back to not one poster has given me any credit for breaking the Steven Fletcher news.

maybe some humble pie will be eaten when we sign Mooy on loan from City as I confirmed last week.

penguin

Been offline for a few days and come back to not one poster has given me any credit for breaking the Steven Fletcher news.

maybe some humble pie will be eaten when we sign Mooy on loan from City as I confirmed last week.

penguin

5 minutes ago, Penguin said:

penguin

2 minutes ago, Penguin said:

penguin

We laughed at you the first time lol

Guest BRADFIELDOWLS

The Glen Murray deal, who cost Bournemouth £4 million at age of 34, highlights value with Fletcher who will only be 33 when his contract with us finishes, Another excellent bit of business,

That said, I can't help feeling £12 million for McCormack is really steep, with minimal sell on value at contract end. Is there another brilliant but younger player who would do same job?

4 minutes ago, BRADFIELDOWLS said:

The Glen Murray deal, who cost Bournemouth £4 million at age of 34, highlights value with Fletcher who will only be 33 when his contract with us finishes, Another excellent bit of business,

That said, I can't help feeling £12 million for McCormack is really steep, with minimal sell on value at contract end. Is there another brilliant but younger player who would do same job?

so Murray will cost Bournemouth 4 mill in 2 years? Coz hes only 32 :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, BRADFIELDOWLS said:

so Murray will cost Bournemouth 4 mill in 2 years? Coz hes only 32 :ph34r: