Unfair priority system

The priority system is completely unfair.

As it is, fans who have not been to any games whatsoever but are mates with ST holders get priority over fans who pay on the gate but attend many.

This is the first time this ha happened as far as I'm aware and it is out of order.

Many regular fans will be sat at home.

Very true. Ive spent £1250 this season but didnt do membership or ST

I have got tickets but via a friend and 6 hours online today

As per the advise off londonowl (cheers pal), I purchased a membership and bought two tickets with that.

I just had to log out and log in again with a different browser.

Hope everyone who wants a ticket gets one.

If you've only got membership to get priority on this ticket you could of bought a junior owls membership and just changed ticket to adult.

The priority system is unfair ....... to those who have paid on a match by match basis and gone fairly regularly, they have been left to wait until Sunday, by which time I doubt there will be many if any tickets left. I can vouch for this as I have over 200 priority points, having regularly bought 2 - 3 tickets per game, and but for my season ticket holding mates getting me 3 tickets on their IDs may well have missed out. The club has a database which could have been used to issue ticket priority more fairly, I really pity anyone who may have paid cash on the gate regularly they will really struggle. I know there is no perfect system but to allow 2 per ID to all those groups after season ticket holders could claim their seat, was at the very least inconsiderate to regular attending non ST holders, members etc....

Yes, that £30 fee for what many called "a pointless membership" doesn't look so bad no does it?

Discounted Games

Money off in the shop

Priority Tickets

And even ..... Priority Wembley tickets!

Anyone that thinks that £30 investment "isn't worth it" are dumb flips ... End of.

The priority system is unfair ....... to those who have paid on a match by match basis and gone fairly regularly, they have been left to wait until Sunday, by which time I doubt there will be many if any tickets left. I can vouch for this as I have over 200 priority points, having regularly bought 2 - 3 tickets per game, and but for my season ticket holding mates getting me 3 tickets on their IDs may well have missed out. The club has a database which could have been used to issue ticket priority more fairly, I really pity anyone who may have paid cash on the gate regularly they will really struggle. I know there is no perfect system but to allow 2 per ID to all those groups after season ticket holders could claim their seat, was at the very least inconsiderate to regular attending non ST holders, members etc....

foolish not being a member

Guest mkowl

Yes, that £30 fee for what many called "a pointless membership" doesn't look so bad no does it?

Discounted Games

Money off in the shop

Priority Tickets

And even ..... Priority Wembley tickets!

Anyone that thinks that £30 investment "isn't worth it" are dumb flips ... End of.

Exactly that - but most of the season it's been all about the hard cash saving only. The actual or potential value was never quantified by folk

Never gonna be a perfect system and the ones I feel sorry for are those who haven't been able to attend so much this year or generally in recent years, but have done service in the past.

So the ST and membership priorities pick up regular attenders for this season.  (I assume the club is as baffled as the rest of us by people doing ten homes games but not taking membership.)

I agree with others that it's then a reasonable perk then for STHs to have a +1, but also my hunch is that this will lead to as much fairness as any centrally planned scheme.  So with the three +1s we have on our STs, I'm just buying one extra - for an old friend who hasn't been much recently for a mix of reasons, but was a regular attender through the 90s and to about 2008.

Exactly that - but most of the season it's been all about the hard cash saving only. The actual or potential value was never quantified by folk

Aye, but someone reckons they've spent over a grand this season ....

If you're spending that then why the hell would you not either but a ST or join the membership.

Either way, I'm sure money would have been saved!

Aye, but someone reckons they've spent over a grand this season ....

If you're spending that then why the hell would you not either but a ST or join the membership.

Either way, I'm sure money would have been saved!

There's always the hospitality packages for those who want to chuck their money about...

Yeah, yeah, yeah Ok but I still don't see why the club has not rewarded the same priority to known regular attenders as those with membership cards, I'm sure there are quite a few membership card holders who will have attended less games than some non members, I actually know some.

The system of 'priority points' being accrued through attending games (buying tickets) has been used for a few years, that data is held on the clubs database, those with 100 priority points (10 games) or over have been prioritised over general sale by 1 day but left out until after everyone else has had dibs at 2 tickets, still does not sit right with me, but hey I can't be arsed to argue with the 'self righteous' amongst us on here life's too short and I have tickets like I said ..... UTO !

If people cared, if they go to games regularly or not, they'd be a member already.

Surely being a member of your football club is a way of giving your support?

Then you'd be right in there with everyone else (current ST holders aside - as it should be).

Oh, and I actually think new ST holders should be a priority too If I'm honest, especially those commited to more that a season.

Guest mkowl

The hierarchy have been promoting season tickets and failing that membership all season - it should come as no surprise that at crunch time those folk are rewarded

The ones saying it's unfair are those that were unwilling to part with £30