Huddersfield sold out

Not a moan as such because it's great that the club is moving forward but I think I will not renew my membership next year, the only reason for me to pay 30 foe thin air is to be able to get away tickets. With season tickets on the up (once again it's good news) I am not going to get an away ticket in coming years anyway.

Guest oasisowl81

Not a moan as such because it's great that the club is moving forward but I think I will not renew my membership next year, the only reason for me to pay 30 foe thin air is to be able to get away tickets. With season tickets on the up (once again it's good news) I am not going to get an away ticket in coming years anyway.

Is it thin air? You get £5 off a home ticket every time you purchase so six homes games later your £30 is "repaid". Let's be right members shouldn't get priority ahead of ST holders.

I get the impression this could be a sign of things to come, getting away tickets is going to be like gold dust to those non season ticket holders. I'm a membership holder, live in Birmingham and can't get to every home game due to work so it seemed senseless to buy a season ticket but I do go both home and away when I can, left work last Tuesday with an "illness" to get down to Brighton for example. Was looking forward to the run in and a few away days, had booked work off in advance but going off the basis of this it looks like I'm going to be limited to home games only and pray the last away day of my season is at Wembley.  100% agree that season ticket holders should get first refusal above all else though can't argue with it

Is it thin air? You get £5 off a home ticket every time you purchase so six homes games later your £30 is "repaid". Let's be right members shouldn't get priority ahead of ST holders.

I totally agree that season ticket holders should get first refusal on away tickets. As I posted I think it's great we are doing well. It's an unfortunate consequence that people like me will no longer get to as many away games.

I totally agree that season ticket holders should get first refusal on away tickets. As I posted I think it's great we are doing well. It's an unfortunate consequence that people like me will no longer get to as many away games.

just go in the home end ....i did at forest and it didnt detract from my day out one iota.

I get the impression this could be a sign of things to come, getting away tickets is going to be like gold dust to those non season ticket holders. I'm a membership holder, live in Birmingham and can't get to every home game due to work so it seemed senseless to buy a season ticket but I do go both home and away when I can, left work last Tuesday with an "illness" to get down to Brighton for example. Was looking forward to the run in and a few away days, had booked work off in advance but going off the basis of this it looks like I'm going to be limited to home games only and pray the last away day of my season is at Wembley. 100% agree that season ticket holders should get first refusal above all else though can't argue with it

My circumstances are similar to yours but i live in Dewsbury i go home and away when i can done Cardiff Reading Mk Brighton preston and Newcastle away and many home games but doubt i will see wnother away game this season but will renew my membership next season it does pay for itself easily