Contact made with FA

I don't understand the relegation of Refs....

I mean the laws of the game are the same throughout the leagues..A fouls a bloody foul..Offside is offside.

It ought to be a ban...I mean thats what FF has got.

If that decision had been made against Rooney, Hazard, Kane Giroud etc etc..there would have been a f.ookin' outcry...

In a case where even the perpetrator admitted his guilt, its beyond ridiculous that a wrong decision should stand...

Robinson can't even say he was "Fooled by Dawson"...cos Dawson in his actions both at the time of the incident and subsequently, has admitted his guilt.

When its such a blatant mistake, there ought to be some recourse for the club and the player.

To be honest even if Dawson had not made contact FF was well within his rights to take avoiding action...the tackle was ill timed and reckless... 

Edited by asteener1867

So if Rhodes gets sent off in the play off semi final for a total unjust situation like this, he appeals and gets over turned and he can play against us in the final.

None of us would be screaming from the roof tops then?

. If the other player involved spoke up for him as well as the opposition manager. Then an ex FIFA referee went on one of the major sports TV channels and said it was a wrong decision. Plus it trended on twitter that it was the wrong decision. And other media outlets said it was wrong I for one wouldn't have a problem with him playing. Edited by darra

. If the other player involved spoke up for him as well as the opposition manager. Then an ex FIFA referee went on one of the major sports TV channels and said it was a wrong decision. Plus it trended on twitter that it was the wrong decision. And other media outlets said it was wrong I for one wouldn't have a problem with him playing.

Absolutely bull shiiiiite

Guest oasisowl81

because it was mistaken identity, the card got rescinded and given to antonio

No, it was the other way round, Antonio got a yellow card instead of Helan cos he noted the wrong number down.

I don't understand the relegation of Refs....

I mean the laws of the game are the same throughout the leagues..A fouls a bloody foul..Offside is offside.

It ought to be a ban...I mean thats what FF has got.

If that decision had been made against Rooney, Hazard, Kane Giroud etc etc..there would have been a f.ookin' outcry...

In a case where even the perpetrator admitted his guilt, its beyond ridiculous that a wrong decision should stand...

Robinson can't even say he was "Fooled by Dawson"...cos Dawson in his actions both at the time of the incident and subsequently, has admitted his guilt.

When its such a blatant mistake, there ought to be some recourse for the club and the player.

To be honest even if Dawson had not made contact FF was well within his rights to take avoiding action...the tackle was ill timed and reckless...

Exactly. This is why it's so exasperating.

It just conjures up images of an old boys network unable to admit mistakes. I know they won't want to bring extra paperwork and set precedents etc but it's the wrong reason for not doing the right thing (assuming they don't)