Penalty or not so

To be fair he was running at quite a pace and seemed to be going down before contact was made. Not convinced.

That was my initial reaction when at the game, have since watched it back and still think the same, Lee didn't help himself the way he went down, I'd have been calling their player a cheating fanny if that had been against us.

Jesus wept. These people have no eyes.

lol

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

The referee didn't get that view though.

And a still image doesn't show the whole story. It could easily be argued that from that image, Lee was already on his way down before contact was made.

Either way, we didn't get the penalty and had enough chances to win the match without blaming the referee. I'd rather we didn't sound like United, who still seemingly blame Tevez for their current plight! lol

The point I'm making is that just because he's a fan of our opponents and thinks it was it doesn't hold any more credibility

Just another nobody with an opinion like the rest of us.

We didn't get it, we move on

The point I'm making is that just because he's a fan of our opponents and thinks it was it doesn't hold any more credibility

Just another nobody with an opinion like the rest of us.

We didn't get it, we move on

I agree totally. I was just pointing out what was said, that's all. Completely pointless debating it 2 days after