Penalty or not so

I honestly think some aren't fit enough mate...The Linos looked like summatt outta dads army tonight...the second ref ran like me!......

I can remember watchin' othe 3 officials run around the pitch at Bournemouth away a couple of years ago....and it looked like Tango an 2 other Owls had jumped the barrier...

Did you see Alltocock before D'Canio "touched" him ?

Unfortunatey, Unfit officials are not a new phenomenon ...

The one on Kieran Lee, yes. I thought he was already on his way down before he got to the defender, half looking for it as he knew he was going to catch the ball

Edited by Ash76

Both looked like penalties to me but we had enough chances tonight to win the game without blaming the ref. Just one of those nights where nothing fell right.

I thought the same vs PNE too. I think form and confidence is a fickle thing, one minute you click then it betrays you.

I'm expecting it to play out how I thought at the time and that's to see Lee going down before he even comes into contact with the defender.

I may well be wrong, just stating what I thought at the time

Photo isn't conclusive

Contact only just been made there but look at the angle of his body. If anything the photo makes me more convinced I was right at the time

Like I said though, I'll reserve full judgement until I see a video

It was a blatant as they come.

The ball is past the defender, his foot is on top of Lee's foot. It's KLs right foot so he has gone right across him and just to make sure his arm is also right across Lee just to make sure he's not getting past.

Utterly blatant, we suffered from getting the earlier penalty and a replacement referee.