Hutchinson

Great interview and very interesting that his natural position is at right back. Once Lees regains his fitness it would be interesting to see Hutch in our back four as a a RB. Get Pudil signed as the permanent lb and get Hutch bedded into the rb slot; back 4 sorted!

Centre half for me.

Too many runs needed for RB, most are pointless but that's part of the game.

He's colossal at CB

Guest wilyfox

Why do people say this?

He's been a centre half all this career apart from the last few seasons.

The player himself said today he's always been a right-back, but can play centre-half and is now learning midfield.

The player himself said today he's always been a right-back, but can play centre-half and is now learning midfield.

I was referring to people who think he's always been a midfielder and has slotted in the back 4 like it's alien to him.

He's a CB all day long for me.

His reading of the game is 2nd to none. Plus it'll be easier in the long run for his body, not to mention his disciplinary.

Guest wilyfox

Has certainly given a good account of himself there recently. We have 3 decent partnerships emerging there:

Lees & Turner, Lees & Loovens, and Hutchinson & Loovens. All 3 pairings have fared well. Loovens & Turner didn't appear to work though. They were shipping two goals per game.

Would be interesting to see Lees & Hutchinson at some stage. Maybe we will. Might lack height though.

I was referring to people who think he's always been a midfielder and has slotted in the back 4 like it's alien to him.

He's a CB all day long for me.

His reading of the game is 2nd to none. Plus it'll be easier in the long run for his body, not to mention his disciplinary.

Agreed that he can play CB, it's just that for me we are lacking a quality RB. Assuming it is his most comfortable position, it would be interesting to see him play in a back four alongside our existing established centre backs. I appreciate that it involves more running than CB, but the full back position should pose far less impact than CM. Anyway his comments were interesting because for me I've felt all season our team needs a decent RB.

Agreed that he can play CB, it's just that for me we are lacking a quality RB. Assuming it is his most comfortable position, it would be interesting to see him play in a back four alongside our existing established centre backs. I appreciate that it involves more running than CB, but the full back position should pose far less impact than CM. Anyway his comments were interesting because for me I've felt all season our team needs a decent RB.

I agree and posted previously he may well solve our right back issue

Palmer not good enough, Hunt not ours and for most seems jury still out on him,decent but not a stand out performer by any means whereas Hutch has been so in midfield and CB so we could be missing a trick!

A fully fit Buxton would have still been first choice RB for me had he been here still.

I think centre half is his best position

He's always wanting the ball, and with that confidence he can start a lot of attacks off

I've no doubt he will be good at right back, but I think we will miss something

I like him central, where he can play the ball to either side or go forward, instigating attacks, playing in a triangle with Bannan and Lee

I also think if he stays at centre half, it will prolong his career

I'd like to see him at the side of Tom Lees

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

I haven't had chance to listen to his interview, so I might be slightly out of date.

No new deal on the card as yet, club are looking at a raft of players running down their deals, with the majority expected to be offered new deals in January. Couple already been told they will be sold in Jan.

Held off on hutch to see how his injury problems went under this new system they've given him.