OFFICIAL ticket prices vs. Arsenal

We should give Arsenal the lower lepp - I doubt we will need it, plus I doubt even more than SYP etc would let us have a stand below other fans even if the demand was there.

We did it most games when we were in Premier league, even against Sheffield United.

You are in a queue.

We are currently experiencing a high level of demand.

We apologise for the delay but we aim to be with you shortly. 

You are currently in position: 454

This page will automatically refresh every 15 seconds.

Do not manually refresh this page as doing so may cause you to lose your place in the queue.

Thank you for your continued support.

Still busy

Just had a peek at sales and only started from position 60.

Very few seats left in North and only west end of South stand still have availability for buying more than one ticket seated together.

Still loads left on kop and each end of Grandstand.

@swfcTICKETS: Another busy day, only single seats left in the North Stand, South Stand almost full. 23,500 home sales for the Arsenal game #swfc

So there's still around 8,500 available in home areas unless we decide to open West lower to our own fans.

Indeed we did, I remember watching us beat spurs on new years day (maybe January 2) from the lower lepp. However, does it not seem that SYP and the safety group have become more and more stringent as the ears have gone by?

I was on lower lepps for the Spurs game, absolutely pissed it down all game, won 1-0, should have won by a cricket score, missed loads of chances.

Edited by bradowl