OFFICIAL ticket prices vs. Arsenal

I think it's just the website being a bit rubbish, rather than extraordinary demand.

I got mine the other day as a season ticket holder, and my young 'un is coming along but as there were no nearby seats available then as they were still on hold for s/t holders I thought I'd wait until today to hopefully get a seat close by. Feared the worst and having to explain a sellout when I was put on hold on the website for well over an hour starting off in place 800+, never known that before even for high demand away games, but when I did get on I clicked on our block in the middle of the North which said "low" availability only to find that there were actually plenty of seats available, far more than were showing up last week. Got one bang in front of our season ticket seats.

So basically I think we're over-estimating the potential attendance on here, as there look to be plenty of season ticket holders who aren't even bothering.

I very much doubt it.

Either sitting elsewhere or hoping to get seats with their mates. There will be the odd ST holder not going for other reasons, holidays etc. Can't see any other reason to 'not bother' if you're an ST holder lol

Guest Kameron

Don't know why the website can't cope, still shitloads left on the kop and various blocks on the south that have not gone on sale. 

Think we'll struggle for 30k which is poor

Think we'll struggle for 30k which is poor

What suggests that we'll struggle for 30k?

We've sold over 5k in 8 hours of the 'working day' for the ticket office...a working day that has thrown up online problems for the shop which slowed things down midday. The office is closed but online sales can still happen...with so many people typically finishing work around now. Just got on the ticket office website and I'm in a queue of 200. 

We've got over two weeks of sales to go. Not everyone rushes out on the first day of sales...when there's no real panic to get them. Our stadium is huge so a rush for tickets on the first day isn't to be expected. 

Edited by FlyingOwl

Big numbers still at nearly 7pm....with two weeks of sale left...

SheffieldWedQBanner.jpg

You are in a queue.

We are currently experiencing a high level of demand.
We apologise for the delay but we aim to be with you shortly. 

You are currently in position: 454

This page will automatically refresh every 15 seconds.

Do not manually refresh this page as doing so may cause you to lose your place in the queue.
Thank you for your continued support.

Edited by FlyingOwl