Third strip

Cheapest way of making a third kit that's only going to be used once, probably.

I'm completely against the idea of selling it though. Even more against the idea of pricing it the same as the home and away kits. £48 for a shirt I bought for £20 in the end of season sale? No ta lol

We had a nice white third kit vs Millwall that many wanted available for sale and it didn't happen. Same goes for that black one we wore the other preseason

Edited by FlyingOwl

Cheapest way of making a third kit that's only going to be used once, probably.

I'm completely against the idea of selling it though. Even more against the idea of pricing it the same as the home and away kits. £48 for a shirt I bought for £20 in the end of season sale? No ta lol

We had a nice white third kit vs Millwall that many wanted available for sale and it didn't happen. Same goes for that black one we wore the other preseason

Will retract this statement. Looked on the club shop website on Saturday & it said £48 for the adult home shirt.

This has been changed to £20 for both adult and junior sizes.

Not bad if you didn't buy last seasons I suppose.

Guest Gazzaswfc

Glad I bought last seasons right at end of season when they were £15, I just fold my arms so sponsor can't be seen and it doesn't look any different. lol

You

Guest Gazzaswfc

Glad I bought last seasons right at end of season when they were £15, I just fold my arms so sponsor can't be seen and it doesn't look any different. lol

You Will give it away when lifting your arms celebrating nuhiu's hatrick at newcastle lol

The yellow third strip that the club are touting for our trip to Newcastle looks suspiciously similar to last season's second strip. Perhaps i'm missing something (yes i noticed the different sponsor).

It IS the same kit 

You could not make this thread up lol

Sadly someone did  lol

irony1

ˈʌɪrəni/

noun

noun: irony

1. the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

"‘Don't go overboard with the gratitude,’ he rejoined with heavy irony"

synonyms:

sarcasm, sardonicism, dryness, causticity, sharpness, acerbity, acid, bitterness, trenchancy, mordancy, cynicism; More

wryness, backhandedness;

informalsarkiness

"that note of irony in her voice"

antonyms:

sincerity

• a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often wryly amusing as a result.

plural noun: ironies

"the irony is that I thought he could help me"

synonyms:

paradox, paradoxical nature, incongruity, incongruousness, peculiarity

"the irony of the situation hit her"

antonyms:

logic

• a literary technique, originally used in Greek tragedy, by which the full significance of a character's words or actions is clear to the audience or reader although unknown to the character.

noun: dramatic irony; plural noun: tragic irony