Hunt 4. Lost ball a lot.

Turner 6. Steady

Lees 6. Steady

Pudil. 5. Didn't get into the game.

Matias 2. Awful player

Lee. 8. Kept ball well

Hutch. 8. He was everywhere.

Bannan. 7. Good game, faded a bit

Nuihu. 3. Showed again why we need better.

Fessi. 5. Kept losing ball.

Wildsmith 6. Did OK a few dodgy kicks.

Hunt 4. Lost ball a lot.

Turner 6. Steady

Lees 6. Steady

Pudil. 5. Didn't get into the game.

Matias 2. Awful player

Lee. 8. Kept ball well

Hutch. 8. He was everywhere.

Bannan. 7. Good game, faded a bit

Nuihu. 3. Showed again why we need better.

Fessi. 5. Kept losing ball.

Agree with this one

Wildsmith - 7 - Needs to work on his kicking but he pulled off a great save in the first half - not sure knew new too much about it though

Hunt  6 - Struggled a bit tonight up against their winger and also Moxey who was quite an attacking left back

Turner - 7 - looked solid, better that Loovens

Lees - 7 - consistent again

Pudil - 6 - Like Hunt, struggled against Feeney a bit but did OK

Hutchinson - 7 - brilliant in first half but picked up another booking and might have got sent off if he wasn't subbed

Lee - 8 - man of the match for me. Unlucky not to score and worked his socks off

Bannan - 7 - Great in first half but seemed to run out of steam

Matais - 4 - wasn't tracking runners when defending, knocked off the ball too easily and should have scored in first half

Forestieri - 7 - fell over a bit but showed his class with a couple of brilliant passes towards end of first half. Should have buried that chance at start of second half

Nuhiu - 6 - Put himself about again and did OK. I thought we looked a poorer side when he went off

Sougou - 5 - did nowt

Joao - 5 - lost the ball to much and gave some silly fouls away

Lopez - not on long enough

I'll start...

Wildsmith - 6

Hunt - 4

Lees - 8

Turner - 8

Pudil - 4

Hutchinson - 7

Lee - 7

Bannan - 7

Matias - 0

Forestieri - 4

Nuhiu - 5

Rubbish - that is all.

Stuart Gray, hope you enjoyed your tea tonight. What I was served up was absolutely garbage

The spirit and soul that Gray worked so hard to install into the club as been ripped out!! People keep talking about time to gel etc... How can a team gel when there are anything up to 6 changes every game?

Your ratings are probably not far off btw!!

We simply cannot afford to rely on nuhiu for the season...he's not a scapegoat by any means but he is completely a waste of a shirt!!

Edited by Wednesday_Jack

I agree with these. Centre midfield looked strong, centre backs were solid enough, hunt is thick and matias . . . . Shockingly bad!!

Side note on Bannan, very neat footballer but he's not really a wide man and he would be too lightweight for a centre midfielder. I'd only use him as back up to FF just behind the striker.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Matias was nowhere near as bad as some of you lot are making out.  Give the lad some time.  20 goals in the top flight in Portugal last season is MILES better than owt else we have.

Matias was nowhere near as bad as some of you lot are making out. Give the lad some time. 20 goals in the top flight in Portugal last season is MILES better than owt else we have.

You can't just add 3 goals on to what he actually scored just to make him sound better