Leeds vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Guest Maxine

I would love to know how you lot thought 11 players coming from different leagues and speaking different languages were just going to hit it off straight away.

We were always going to be a bit hit and miss for the first few months. The important thing is to get points on the board during this period.

Inconsistent is what you can expect until they gel.

Expecting slick passing football every week is unrealistic.

If we are still playing like this in February, a moan is justified.

Well I'm left feeling poo poo with that.

Hope everything gets much better I'm sure it will.

In the meantime I'll have a little moan.

1. C doesn't know yet if Joao, Loovens and Westwood will return for the Cup on Tuesday.

2 retweets0 favorites

Retweet

Favorite

More

#swfc CC says the 6 changes were made because of injury, fatigue, and Lewis McGugan has just become a dad.

2 retweets2 favorites

Retweet

Favorite

More

#swfc CC says they need to be "more aggressive" in the final third.

2 retweets1 favorite

Retweet

Favorite

More

#swfc CC says a draw was a fair result on the balance of play. Accepts they sat too deep in the 2nd half.

3 retweets3 favorites

Retweet

Favorite

More

#swfc CC on Matias: "I'm very happy with him. He can do better. We expect him to score more."

Midweek game was poor, today was two team cancelling each other out, did Leeds control the game? did they fk.

No but we look poor.

I spent all last season defending poor play by results, this season after the hype I'm not doing it.

Prutton just nailed it actually.

Tas

If you had even one clue what you are talking about I might be tempted to debate it with you.

You have spent the last two months moaning about tickets prices but even though the ticket prices were lower you 'couldn't be bothered' to go midweek because you thought we played poorly against Brizzle.

As I said, not one clue.

F off and practice PUA tactics online rather than pretending you know anything about football and take all the other moaning arseholes with you.

Edited by 33

No but we look poor.

I spent all last season defending poor play by results, this season after the hype I'm not doing it.

Prutton just nailed it actually.

Like Hirst said, if it's like this in Feb then yeah, but after 4 games, no time to gel?....come on.

We were probably second best but a draw was a fair result. There are going to be teething problems with such a new squad but if you're picking up points while going through these problems then that can only be a good thing. We certainly sat too deep second half and Nuhiu was absolutely dogger but both problems can be corrected. Get a confidence boosting win against Oxford mid-week and hopefully we can step it up a bit for 'Boro on Saturday.

Tas

If you had even one clue what you are talking about I might be tempted to debate it with you.

You have spent the last two months moaning about tickets prices but even though the ticket prices were lower you 'couldn't be bothered' to go midweek because you thought we played poorly against Brizzle.

As I said, not one clue.

F off and practice PUA tactics online rather than pretending you know anything about football and take all the other moaning arseholes with you.

Heads gone.

Another point is that we missed the entire spine of our current first XI.

Westwood, Loovens, McGugan, Joao

Yep, I highlighted this too.

Thats superstitious overused bullshit.

Good teams control or try to control the game wherever they play

We have not done that consistently so far nor do we look like having a plan to do so

Okay.

No idea why CC is happy with Matias, despite the goal he was as bad as on wednesday and offered nothing else. Zilch. I can accept not tracking back all the time as an attacking player, but why can't he even attempt to take players on? We haven't seen him use his pace once yet this season, unless that youtube highlight reel of him was actually in fast-forward.

Awesome goal but I hope he isn't just in the team to provide the occasional moment of magic. That will come back to hurt us and soon.

Edited by swfc-dan

Like I said 33. I don't think you should be calling into question hoe our fans and posters hild down jobs for saying we were shocking today.

Do you think that was a good performance? Or any of the last 3 games?

And if a points a good result away, why did you never praise Gray last season?