Leeds vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Guest Maxine

The people who are slagging the moaners are doing the most moaning in my opinion.

Get a grip some of you.

Not a great start

Hope we improve

What's more to say.

Like Hirst said, if it's like this in Feb then yeah, but after 4 games, no time to gel?....come on.

david hirst was a great c/f, but whose to say what his football tactical management/nous is?

we have a problem once we get to around halfway, it's making and finding ways to adapt the possession into threats...

i don't know about an elephant in the room, it's an elephant the size of hillsborough...

from our keeper, to the fullback, from fullback to centre back, first centre back to second, second centre back to deep m/f (if lucky, by now we're on halfway) depending which side of the field we're on there are several exchanged quick passes involving fullback, centre back, and a couple of midfielders... and then we either lose it, or hump it to the lone striker (who loses it)...

NOW LET ME HELP YOU HERE CARLOS, in the 25+ seconds it takes to get from the keeper to being humped, the opposition are getting everybody back...

this means when they attack, they attack in numbers, knowing they've 25+ seconds to get back...

our tactics are giving them weapons, not giving us them...

if you going to hump it, go with 2 solid banks of four, and 2 up supported by elements of the m/f when we're attacking...

thus increasing our attacking elements way more than 'sexy football' is...

you see that's what it is, football, not rocket science...

Edited by dnhc

Guest Maxine

Who's moaning?

What about those that are moaning about those that are moaning about those that are moaning tho?

I had a break though

I'm allowed.

david hirst was a great c/f, but whose to say what his football tactical management/nous is?

we have a problem once we get to around halfway, it's making and finding ways to adapt the possession into threats...

i don't know about an elephant in the room, it's an elephant the size of hillsborough...

from our keeper, to the fullback, from fullback to centre back, first centre back to second, second centre back to deep m/f (if lucky, by now we're on halfway) depending which side of the field we're on there are several exchanged quick passes involving fullback, centre back, and a couple of midfielders... and then we either lose it, or hump it to the lone striker (who loses it)...

NOW LET ME HELP YOU HERE CARLOS, in the 25+ seconds it takes to get from the keeper to being humped, the opposition are getting everybody back...

this means when they attack, they attack in numbers, knowing they've 25+ seconds to get back...

our tactics are giving them weapons, not giving us them...

if you going to hump it, go with 2 solid banks of four, and 2 up supported by elements of the m/f when we're attacking...

thus increasing our attacking elements way more than 'sexy football' is...

you see that's what it is, football, not rocket science...

I meant the poster Hirst not the legend himself lol

Tuesday first Oxford in the cup.

Can't even see us losing that so I'm not really counting it, but unless we win by at least five goals, I'm sure some will get their rattles out.

Can't even see us losing that so I'm not really counting it, but unless we win by at least five goals, I'm sure some will get their rattles out.

Calm down mick. It's not been that bad.

That will come if we play like we did against reading next saturday.

Ill be going :)