Rhoys Wiggins

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Owlstalk never fails to amaze me. We've got people who are experts on the strengths and weaknesses of a relatively obscure left back from Charlton. Bravo. If it's worth knowing then you guys know it.

Edited by Saxondale

Bar Worthington, who is the obvious answer and clearly is the best, who's been your (next) top Wednesday left back?

I'm going for Tommy Spurr, before he went a bit pants.

since i started watching Wednesday in 1970 no one has been fit to lace Worthingtons boots. The nearest for me would be Kingy 

Guest WESTENDOWL

Owlstalk never fails to amaze me. We've got people who are experts on the strengths and weaknesses of a relatively obscure left back from Charlton. Bravo. If it's worth knowing then you guys know it.

F.I.F.A. Rules O.K.

Guest WESTENDOWL

since i started watching Wednesday in 1970 no one has been fit to lace Worthingtons boots. The nearest for me would be Kingy 

Sir Don Megson of Sheffield 6 is the god of left backs 

Edited by WESTENDOWL

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Just spoken to a mate who's a Charlton ST holder & he says we've got ourselves a great left back, if we can keep him fit.

Not earth shattering news, I know, but has actually watched him play a lot of times.

This

Just because we've nowgot abit of money doesn't mean we are going to sign Leighton Baines

He's a good player at this level