Rhoys Wiggins

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Never really rated him, but maybe it's another option Certainly need to set our sights, much much higher when it comes to recruiting our attacking players

Always rated him to be honest. Solid, pacey and a good reader of the game.

Polar opinions, eh

Never really rated him, but maybe it's another option Certainly need to set our sights, much much higher when it comes to recruiting our attacking players

Always rated him to be honest. Solid, pacey and a good reader of the game.

I can honestly say that I'd never heard of him till he was mentioned on here.  However he wouldn't need to be a household name to be an improvement on Helan & Dielna.

Edited by mogbad

Good player but its just his injury record from last 2 season that is a tad worrying, Was the best left back in the league during ours and Charltons promotion season 3 years ago if he can keep fit he will be a good signing 

Good player but its just his injury record from last 2 season that is a tad worrying, Was the best left back in the league during ours and Charltons promotion season 3 years ago if he can keep fit he will be a good signing

He was OK at that level, though better at going forward, than defending. There were plenty moaning back then when Charlton signed him and Green, but they've done naff all in the championship Surely there must have been better out there

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Probablt better than mattock

And a lot better than Helan and dielna

HELAN a good back up

Dielna should be sold imo

Never understood the hate for Mattock, thought he was solid enough without being spectacular. Timed his tackles well. His release indicated we were aiming for better and on paper replacing him for Wiggins doesn't seem much of an upgrade.

But then i'm in no position to comment because I don't know anything about Wiggins, his injury problems concern me though.

Never understood the hate for Mattock, thought he was solid enough without being spectacular. Timed his tackles well. His release indicated we were aiming for better and on paper replacing him for Wiggins doesn't seem much of an upgrade.

But then i'm in no position to comment because I don't know anything about Wiggins, his injury problems concern me though.

I'm not a mattock hater just didn't rate him for us.

Funnily i thought his timing in the tackle was one of his big weaknesses

Guest WESTENDOWL

Andy hinchcliffe was decent for a few weeks when fit.

When he decided he should be sweating for a living