Total BS.

Football has been getting more expensive year on year since the year dot. It's been too expensive for what it is for years. This year's increase is too large - granted - but to make out that SWFC has become some sort of monster is way beyond the pale. We're all expecting a higher standard of entertainment and experience. Is it unreasonable to pay more? No

Total BS

:laugh:

You're making it sound like we're supporting a convicted rapist

Some people just aren't overly offended by the prices

No, I'm making it sound like I thought that fellow blue and white's would have some empathy for fellow blue and white's. Why you feel the need to insinuate a reference to Sheffield United in any way shape or form in a thread nothing to do with them is ridiculous. You're one I genuinely thought better of Eccy, but over the last 48 hours I've seen your posts in response to people who are voicing their upset and genuine concerns about their finances not being able to afford to watch Wednesday.

"Get over yourselves"

Being the one that sticks out the most. I refuse for this to get personal, but don't deflect by mentioning the red and white part of the city- this has nothing to do with them

Total BS.

Football has been getting more expensive year on year since the year dot. It's been too expensive for what it is for years. This year's increase is too large - granted - but to make out that SWFC has become some sort of monster is way beyond the pale. We're all expecting a higher standard of entertainment and experience. Is it unreasonable to pay more? No

Total BS

Where not there yet though are we ?

I think gloating to other Wednesday fans because they can't afford to go to games is far worse than asking a chairman to apologise for asking fans to pay £39 minimum for a seat on the Kop.

£34 with membership

Expensive? Yes

Deserving of some of the comments you and others have made over the past few days? No

It's tough. Many who were getting excited about this coming season, all of a sudden priced out. I think some people on both sides of the argument have been carried away. Let's see what the average game is.

As a minimum, the club should communicate the cat for the first half of the season.

No, I'm making it sound like I thought that fellow blue and white's would have some empathy for fellow blue and white's. Why you feel the need to insinuate a reference to Sheffield United in any way shape or form in a thread nothing to do with them is ridiculous. You're one I genuinely thought better of Eccy, but over the last 48 hours I've seen your posts in response to people who are voicing their upset and genuine concerns about their finances not being able to afford to watch Wednesday.

"Get over yourselves"

Being the one that sticks out the most. I refuse for this to get personal, but don't deflect by mentioning the red and white part of the city- this has nothing to do with them

Don't remember saying get over yourselves. I said get a grip in one thread because the majority do with some of the embarrassing comments being made.

I didn't mention anything about Sheffield United in my post?

£34 with membership

Expensive? Yes

Deserving of some of the comments you and others have made over the past few days? No

£30 to buy membership.

The prices are sickening. They deserve every bit of stick I've given them.

Don't remember saying get over yourselves. I said get a grip in one thread because the majority do with some of the embarrassing comments being made.

I didn't mention anything about Sheffield United in my post?

So the supporting of a "convicted rapist" DEFINITELY wasn't to "insinuate a reference to Sheffield United" Eccy?