Patrick Bamford...surely not?

I think there would be an absolute stampede if they decided to listen to offers for him

Possibly so. Maybe a loan with first refusal to buy? Clever way of capturing him without entering a bidding war which we wouldn't win. He'll be 22 at the start of the season, he's got to chose his career path soon if he's not getting a game at his club and he has ambition. We would be a good club for him (assuming these players are decent and we are challenging at the top.)

How much would bamford cost to buy do we think? Just wondering if the large bid rumoured for murphy is wrong and it's Bamford? He's never going to get a game at Chelsea is he, except in the cup maybe. They've let Josh Mceachran go for £500,000 which I think is a bit cheap so may be willing to listen to offers?

They did well to get £500k for McEachran

He's barely played for 3 seasons

because he's nto very good

Been trying to find out is this is a goer from some genuine ITK - but they haven't heard anything - as in anything at all not just in regards to him coming here

I do know we are one of Chelsea's "preferred" loanee clubs so while i wouldn't dismiss it it will depend on his other options

In Chelsea's template he really should be going to top flight football next season - premier or another big european league

But it depends what offers there are on the table for him

Spoke to him yesterday,says he's not been told anything about any interest from us.He said only team chelsea have spoke to him about so far is Stoke.asked him if he's going there then and he said he's not sure yet.

Prem bound IMO I'm afraid to say

Guest Darkus Owlus

He might get premiership interest but as a starting role?

He's only got championship experience so far if I'm not mistaken.

We have to keep the delusion alive.

Have Chelsea signed someone else I'm not aware of?

Drgoba has gone hasn't he?

Which leaves them with Remy, Costa , Falcao and Bamford.

Doubt he'll be going anywhere till Mourinho has got another body through the door.

He'll not go into a season with less than 4 strikers.

Have Chelsea signed someone else I'm not aware of?

Drgoba has gone hasn't he?

Which leaves them with Remy, Costa , Falcao and Bamford.

Doubt he'll be going anywhere till Mourinho has got another body through the door.

He'll not go into a season with less than 4 strikers.

Falcao has replaced Drogba

If Bamford leaves they'll have exactly the same amount of strikers as last season

And they won the league