Patrick Bamford...surely not?

Guest Darkus Owlus

Says on his Twitter in March he's happy with his current career path, which to me suggests he's got more developing to do.

Guest Darkus Owlus

Would they be hovering? Rhodes has consistently bagged 20 goals in this league yet still remain a Blackburn player.

I imagine Rhodes and Bamfords transfer fee would be similiar.

You'd think someone like Norwich would be an ideal stepping stone for Bamford to cut his teeth in the PL should Mourinho allow him out on loan. If he wants him to go on loan to a Championship club then surely it's down to us and Middlesbrough seeing as Mourinho has links with both Karanka and Carvalhal.

Guest Darkus Owlus

We're gonna become reyt spoilt little cuunts.

Good, we've gone from shopping in the food bank to the food court of harrods.

M Royds you are spot on. Like what betting man ever plans on winning the race after next. The two year statement is to avoid humongus disappointment should we miss it.

The thought that has crossed my mind (and no I am not getting carried away) is I'd love for us to become the first English team to achieve a second Cup Winning Promotion. How good would that be lol 

Guest domSWFC

Bamford could play somewhere better than here. But it's sometimes all about connections. Look at some of the players Fergie loaned to his son at P'boro. 

CC knowing Jose and the coaches there may benefit us, if they believe that he can give Bamford some great experience and bring the best out of him, to aid his development. 

Guest Manwithastick

Fir Christ's sake it's SLITHER not Sliver and he calls himself a journo

Not read thread but, err, no it's not. It's SLIVER, as in small😳