Grandstand VIP Area

lol

Whoosh.

i think your right.

though personally ive never grasped the concept of this whoosh business.

i mean, if your famous, say bruce forsyth or Jim Davidson, i guess we could tell that your joking.

but this forums only written word & were all nobody's...

its worth thinking about the fact that in matchday only a small percentage of readers are members,

so looking at the bigger picture whos the one getting whooshed really?

fwiw i negged you straight away then within 5 seconds realised the joke/tone/sarcasm and wished i hadnt.

you have to be inspector Morse or :columbo:  to keep up on ere sometimes!!

Not been up on the grandstand yet, gunna try it in the new season, been told its a reyt view

It's too high, I went up about 10 years ago for one game and it was awful, too high, can't see the crowd because of the way the roof slopes and the pa was way too loud.

apart from that it was alreyt because we won 1-0 lol

Not been up on the grandstand yet, gunna try it in the new season, been told its a reyt view

best view in the ground mate but the climb up is a bit of a bugger .

It's too high, I went up about 10 years ago for one game and it was awful, too high, can't see the crowd because of the way the roof slopes and the pa was way too loud.

apart from that it was alreyt because we won 1-0 lol

you watch the crowd..........

this is a clear example of why building a new house gets a better result than renovating an old one. You can put posh seats in the grandstand and a nice bird in a tight blouse to serve your beer but it's still too steep and too high and will never be as good a view as the north stand central blocks.

front row is a great view. been kicked out my seats but stayed on the front row.... happy days.

I've also been kicked out of my seat on the front row. I decided to move in with the daft racists in The North.