ROGER JOHNSON?

I just think Roeder seems the type of person to manipulate things, that and some of the comments he's made would also tend to support this.

Stalking horse springs to mind...

Character assassination without the slightest piece of evidence to back it up.  Disgraceful post. 

He had his chance with us and snubbed us to be a big time Charlie,

He didnt snub us at all

Answer this question

How many other players can you name that have paid to play for Wednesday?

To the tune of around £100k per month

Lewis McGugan snubbed us - don't see anybody calling him out

He is very negative in his leadership, always having a go at people. Not someone you want and he thinks he is far better than he is. Was at fault for a lot of goals whilst here last time but Jones never blamed him yet when llera made a mistake he blamed him straight away.

Guest shakesby

He didnt snub us at all

Answer this question

When? I didn't know this.

Decent enough cover, experienced enough at this level.

I would hope for better though. Matt Mills and a youngster would be who I was hoping for.

Mat Mills?!?!

There aren't enough laughing smileys to even begin to cover this joke of a suggestion

When? I didn't know this.

We wanted him after his initial loan spell finished

He (and Watford) wanted all his wages covered so he stayed put to see if anything better came along

Then there must have been second thoughts from us because he eventually signed on loan again

The one thing we'll be trying to do is to improve the quality of our squad, replacing players who have left with playerrs of a better calibre.

I think we'll approach our summer signings strategy with an open mind. We'll sign a combination of young up and coming players from lower leagues, and those released by premiership teams. There'll be a couple of decent strikers signed for biggish fees (by our standards), a few players not generally known, from abroad, and a sprinkling of experienced pros for this level.

The only aims will be to improve the quality of the squad, and prepare us for promotion back to the premiership by 2017.

This means we can't rule in, or rule out anyone. If Johnson will improve us, I guess there's the possibility he may return. I'd also guess for players falling into the more experienced pro category, i.e. those signed for the here and now, rather than for the longer term, contracts offered are not likely to extend beyond a two year deal.

Stay open-minded fellas.

Guest Leapylee11

If only i had a video of his last 2 appearances to highlight my statements! Anyway each to there own!! And no my mental age isn't 11, where is he now anyway?

He didnt snub us at all

Answer this question

It was reported that he could have stayed with Wednesday and that we wanted him to but he chose to go to a Premier league club and that after we'de got him fit and back in the shop window, so in my opinion (if you'll allow me one) is that yes, he snubbed us.

Don't quite see your point re McGugan, he's still with his parent club isn't he ?

We wanted him after his initial loan spell finished

He (and Watford) wanted all his wages covered so he stayed put to see if anything better came along

Then there must have been second thoughts from us because he eventually signed on loan again

Or he wanted to come back to us but Watford wanted to hold out, after all it was probably them and not the player that stood the cost, unless you actually have any fact and proof of such ?

The one thing we'll be trying to do is to improve the quality of our squad, replacing players who have left with playerrs of a better calibre.

I think we'll approach our summer signings strategy with an open mind. We'll sign a combination of young up and coming players from lower leagues, and those released by premiership teams. There'll be a couple of decent strikers signed for biggish fees (by our standards), a few players not generally known, from abroad, and a sprinkling of experienced pros for this level.

The only aims will be to improve the quality of the squad, and prepare us for promotion back to the premiership by 2017.

This means we can't rule in, or rule out anyone. If Johnson will improve us, I guess there's the possibility he may return. I'd also guess for players falling into the more experienced pro category, i.e. those signed for the here and now, rather than for the longer term, contracts offered are not likely to extend beyond a two year deal.

Stay open-minded fellas.

Pretty much a common sense post IMO (but I don't think Johnson would be an improvement).

Have you ever considered doing horoscopes ?

lol

Who can blame Johnson for snubbing us in favour of Premier Leagye football?

Honestly think some of our fans live in a parallel universe where it's still the early 90s and we are one of the top clubs in the country.

Guest shakesby

Character assassination without the slightest piece of evidence to back it up. Disgraceful post.

Calm down sunshine he didn't say anything too bad. No need to be a drama queen.