ROGER JOHNSON?

At the end of the day Roger Johnson is an experienced pro at championship level, a leader, captain material and someone who helped improved charltons end of season form. If he is to sign up then he will fit nicely into a pool of 4 cbs that we will have I don't mean Dielna as he is NOT and never will be a centre half at this level.

Get Johnson in re sign Loovens and sign a young cb from the premiership for the season.

At the end of the day Roger Johnson is an experienced pro at championship level, a leader, captain material and someone who helped improved charltons end of season form. If he is to sign up then he will fit nicely into a pool of 4 cbs that we will have I don't mean Dielna as he is NOT and never will be a centre half at this level.

Get Johnson in re sign Loovens and sign a young cb from the premiership for the season.

Agree with everything here, Dielna just scares me every time he comes on!!

It's a no brainier to get Roger Johnson back , Loovens , Johnson , Lees , Dielna and De Havilland all fighting for 2 centre half spots sounds and looks decent to me

It was reported that he could have stayed with Wednesday and that we wanted him to but he chose to go to a Premier league club and that after we'de got him fit and back in the shop window, so in my opinion (if you'll allow me one) is that yes, he snubbed us.

Don't quite see your point re McGugan, he's still with his parent club isn't he ?

So answer the question

Which other players can you name who paid hundreds of thousands to play for us?

That's some snub...

Or he wanted to come back to us but Watford wanted to hold out, after all it was probably them and not the player that stood the cost, unless you actually have any fact and proof of such ?

Watford wanted full whack - the player didn't want to lose money so decided to stay put even though we wanted him

Guest wilyfox

Loovens is always injured/suspended

Except when he's marshalling our defence keeping clean sheets? Always injured/suspended...utter nonsense.

Guest owl from retford

He was excellent when we played Charlton at home I was sat on third row of south stand and could hear him shouting and organising there defence all game very experienced pro but think we can do better now

So answer the question

Which other players can you name who paid hundreds of thousands to play for us?

That's some snub...

Exactly how do you know he paid £100,000+ to play for us ? Are you really serious, just how much was he on FFS ? and how do you know, before I answer any hypathetical questions please give them some validity...

I can remember us having a similar discussion before about this, at that time I asked you if you were his agent and you declined to answer, so just how do you know what he "paid" if anything..

Tell you what, if he was getting £100k+ a week as you've previously claimed he's no where near worth that..

Watford wanted full whack - the player didn't want to lose money so decided to stay put even though we wanted him

How do you know this ? Fact or fiction ?

I've actually heard today he's going to be the first singing and that was off someone with no affiliation to Owlstalk.

:biggrin:

As of 1 January 2015, the population of United Kingdom (UK) was estimated to be 64 679 700 people.

Well that makes your source possibly one of 64,679,000 people then  gary megson