Junior Hoillet

Guest Burntwood Owl

How many registered players are there in the bottom half of the Premier League to the upper half of League 1? Just wondering how many more pap threads about players we are buying there will be over summer.

How many registered players are there in the bottom half of the Premier League to the upper half of League 1? Just wondering how many more pap threads about players we are buying there will be over summer.

Don't worry, it will only be for the ones that are on the TV, so a few more play off games and 2 more weeks of the Premier League.  Then people will run out of ideas and go back to suggesting Messi and Ronaldo.

Just not bothered...

Guest mkowl

I am not sure we want anyone from QPR

Simon Stainrod

Andy Sinton

Jay Bothroyd

Notwithstanding most of them have just stole a wage against City

Edited by mkowl

Guest wilyfox

Decent player is Hoilett. Proved that at Blackburn. QPR are a mess, so I'd be inclined to gloss over his time there.

He wasn't even all that good for Blackburn, had a purple patch of half a dozen games where suddenly he was the next great really fast winger and got a good move on the back of it, overrated, overpaid. Pass.

Would be on £30k a week minimum.

I'm all for giving players with bad reps a fresh start & fully understand that players can play one way for one club but be completely different with another. But it's too much of a risk when a player is on poo poo loads wage wise.

Would be on £30k a week minimum.

I'm all for giving players with bad reps a fresh start & fully understand that players can play one way for one club but be completely different with another. But it's too much of a risk when a player is on poo poo loads wage wise.

I'm sure I read somewhere that the vast majority of the qpr squad were on 50k plus a week!!!

Including bit part players like SWP

Bloody crazy

Last season, 13/14, we started off at QPR without our regular fullbacks. Palmer was drafted in as third choice at RB to face Hoillet. Disaster loomed, but after a dodgy first few minutes Palmer had Hoillet in his pocket.

Palmer has got better, Hoillet worse.

It's a no from me.