89 days to go and all is quiet

Guest rubydubydoo

Guest rubydubydoo

I think the club as a whole underestimates the thirst for information on our club, and they believe that we just turn up 23 times a year.

Guest rubydubydoo

Interesting article in the Mail today.

SWFC with DC are now in the league of wealthy owners.

It has DC down as 326 million

I think the club as a whole underestimates the thirst for information on our club, and they believe that we just turn up 23 times a year.

Our season only ended last weekend, so I can't imagine there's a lot to shout about just yet. We know the retained list, we've seen the state of the ongoing pitch improvements...what more can we expect at this point?

I see it as a mark of our professionalism, and one which is a hallmark of most well-run clubs. I'd much rather they get the work done quietly and efficiently behind the scenes and make any announcements when the time is right. There's no point spouting off to the press about our transfer kitty or prospective targets, is there?

I'd much rather we conduct ourselves in this manner than go down the Jim Phipps route...

Guest rubydubydoo

your point Mr Are not what they seem, is valid and well made.

I am in agreement you

The point I was making was the level of interest, support and insatiable desire for news from the club.and the fact that our fans are so passionate about our beloved club.

Hence the endless posts on this site of every aspect of everything Wednesday

Free transfers probably sign 1st week in july if it is true what someone said on here ,About players being in contract till last day of june.As for other money deals ,Who knows .Dont think anything will happen till late june .Which players will we sign Young English players ?Or players from abroad .DC has appointed the dream team to sign quality for value ,Looking forward to season go up or not hope football at Hillsborough is entertaining.