Ifs, buts, and maybes'

Guest minsk owl

Definitely an idictment of the State of California.

And, you rascal, I've just seen it.

"Don't worry lads,it's only half time".

you missed an "n"

What you reckon then Ronio? Same old same old?Hope not mester

Definitely won't be same old, but I think its going to be one crazy season, that's for sure.

Its going to be far from peaceful, imo as in lots of action on and off the field.  Gonna be one of our busiest summers this century.   

What you reckon?

Said song was surely an indictment of the

moral malaise of Caliornia and it's dubious qualities.

Any way

Check out another great cmomentary

The last Resort

But enough of United game Monday

It's Life In The Fast Lane for us next season!

It's Life In The Fast Lane for us next season!

Please don't say we have to go to the "Last Resort", and "Try to Love Again", some of our dear discarded friends.

Anyway Utah, for want of being smart, as I alluded to and so did my S2 friends

"It's only half time"

Anyway I'm off to listen to Tony Newly Proper Wednesdayite

Anzhi, Malaga, Forest, Spurs, Man U (past 2 sseasons) Cardiff, Liverpool. There are far more teams that have failed trying to buy success than who have succeeded.

Man U? Really, there's also Real, Barca, Bayern, PSG in fact all the champions league side and some of the Europa league ones!

Next season will be too soon.

Teams take time to build even with money and we wont be the only team with money.

I think we'll fall just short of the playoffs but I expect to see some good football and goals.

It should be a far more entertaining season

Guest sotonowl

Are we on the threshold of something special? I believe/hope we are, and yes,I'm a person frequently ta

lking out of my user name.

If, buts, and maybes indeed, but I got a peaceful, easy feeling for next season.

UTO !

I saw what you did there, got it in before I could dint ya

A 37.5M bid for the club says otherwise

and how much does he have left?

do you know how much cash he has?

if you do you'll be the first person other than Chansiri that does

Man U? Really, there's also Real, Barca, Bayern, PSG in fact all the champions league side and some of the Europa league ones!

you mean real Madrid who won the double last year and are also in for the double this? Barca who are also in with a shout of the double? Bayern who have walked their league and suffered hugely in the champions league due to a ridiculous amount of injuries? Psg who are probably going to win the double? the investment man u have seen has got them absolutely nothing nothing, they're in the champions league places because the rest of the teams are shybo.

you mean real Madrid who won the double last year and are also in for the double this? Barca who are also in with a shout of the double? Bayern who have walked their league and suffered hugely in the champions league due to a ridiculous amount of injuries? Psg who are probably going to win the double? the investment man u have seen has got them absolutely nothing nothing, they're in the champions league places because the rest of the teams are shybo.

Man Utd who have literally pressed the restart button and chose to start over.