Ifs, buts, and maybes'

Man Utd who have literally pressed the restart button and chose to start over.

which is pretty much the position we find ourselves in right now ffs, this is something new, spending money does not guarantee success like it or not, there are far more teams who spend money and fail that spend it and succee. That's been my point along you've just failed to see that.

Are we on the threshold of something special? I believe/hope we are, and yes,I'm a person frequently ta

lking out of my user name.

If, buts, and maybes indeed, but I got a peaceful, easy feeling for next season.

UTO !

I know you won't let me down.

We are on the cusp of potential glory, of course, but you can say the same with any change in football, money or not... Hell, even Njec Picnic could have brought us that glory for all we knew, just got to get the right players and the right staff going from forward to turn that potential into reality with a little money to grease the wheels where needed

:biggrin:

I'll wait for a bit and see what happens....although it was more to do with Allen and the care home crew.

Yeah right, I didn't know that. They were very dark days. Still we're still here (especially Nigel) and they're not *cheers*

Will you change it when we go up? It helps to have goals.

which is pretty much the position we find ourselves in right now ffs, this is something new, spending money does not guarantee success like it or not, there are far more teams who spend money and fail that spend it and succee. That's been my point along you've just failed to see that.

They haven't spent much money at all since Ferguson left, who have they bought other than Di Maria? And that was to shut the fans up they've invested in young players rather than buying established ones that's why they haven't had success.

And that is by your absurd statement that winning a trophy is as important as champions league football.

They haven't spent much money at all since Ferguson left, who have they bought other than Di Maria? And that was to shut the fans up they've invested in young players rather than buying established ones that's why they haven't had success.

And that is by your absurd statement that winning a trophy is as important as champions league football.

complete and utter tripe, they've signed mata, fellani, blind, Falcao, herrara, and Shaw, the only young player there is Shaw who hasnt really featured much at all this season. They've invested over 150m and just managed to scrape champions league football by the skin of their teeth because the likes of Liverpool, Everton and spurs have all been poor this season.

Speak to any arsenal fan and they'll tell you that winning trophies is far, far more important to a fan than champions league football.

complete and utter tripe, they've signed mata, fellani, blind, Falcao, herrara, and Shaw, the only young player there is Shaw who hasnt really featured much at all this season. They've invested over 150m and just managed to scrape champions league football by the skin of their teeth because the likes of Liverpool, Everton and spurs have all been poor this season.

Speak to any arsenal fan and they'll tell you that winning trophies is far, far more important to a fan than champions league football.

Smalling, Jones, Blackett, McNair, Shaw, Wilson and Januzai even the likes of Blind and Herrera (25), rafael (24) aren't schooled professionals.

Their average squad age is only 26.2

If you think Man Utd have spent to win the league mate then your the tripe slinger and are seriously deluded on the amount needed. real spent 3/4 of that amount on bale.

Blackett, Mcnair, Wilson were products of their academy, januzaj was bought for the academy and looks like he's on his way out. Jones and Smalling cost nearly 30m combined hardly peanuts is it?

Herrara has over 200 appearances to his name, hardly a unknown school boy is he? He also cost a fortune in relation to his talent.

Blind has played over 150 games, again, not inexperienced at all. He was signed on the back of a very good world cup, not because man u wanted a young team.

Man U had a net spend of over 120m last season in comparison to chelsea who actually made money From their transfer dealings. My argument was that spending money is no guarantee of success, I then gave a list of teams who had spent and failed, somehow you can't see that.

Man u spent to challenge for the title this season there's no doubt about that what so ever. Anyone who parts company with 60m for angel di Maria and a loan fee of 6m + over 200k a week for Falcao means business.

Blackett, Mcnair, Wilson were products of their academy, januzaj was bought for the academy and looks like he's on his way out. Jones and Smalling cost nearly 30m combined hardly peanuts is it?

Herrara has over 200 appearances to his name, hardly a unknown school boy is he? He also cost a fortune in relation to his talent.

Blind has played over 150 games, again, not inexperienced at all. He was signed on the back of a very good world cup, not because man u wanted a young team.

Man U had a net spend of over 120m last season in comparison to chelsea who actually made money From their transfer dealings. My argument was that spending money is no guarantee of success, I then gave a list of teams who had spent and failed, somehow you can't see that.

Man u spent to challenge for the title this season there's no doubt about that what so ever. Anyone who parts company with 60m for angel di Maria and a loan fee of 6m + over 200k a week for Falcao means business.

It's your definition of failure I find difficult an Utd have achieved their goal for this season. Plus many most of the 'big spenders' have done the same or if not haven't spent enough.