Sam Allardyce

How can anyone think Big Sam would be a bad move, look at his track record!!!!

I doubt we will get him but my god it would show 100% our seruous ambition

The salary for him would have to be a massive bonus for promotion, otherwise just don't see it,

If possible

Make it happen DC

How can anyone think Big Sam would be a bad move, look at his track record!!!!

I doubt we will get him but my god it would show 100% our seruous ambition

The salary for him would have to be a massive bonus for promotion, otherwise just don't see it,

If possible

Make it happen DC

As would a move for Klopp

Bringing in Sam Allardyce would be a major coup for Chansiri and would continue to show real intent. Good enough to get us into the Premier League and good enough to keep us there. Give him serious money to spend and the sky is the limit. Only reason West Ham fans didn't like him was because he didn't have any money to spend on exciting new players. Got a feeling this is going to happen.

Bringing in Sam Allardyce would be a major coup for Chansiri and would continue to show real intent. Good enough to get us into the Premier League and good enough to keep us there. Give him serious money to spend and the sky is the limit. Only reason West Ham fans didn't like him was because he didn't have any money to spend on exciting new players. Got a feeling this is going to happen.

Klopp would be all that, and know his way around Europe, so he edges it for me

I dont know how Wednesday fans manage it but most are arrogant AND small minded at the same time... As if Big Sam would be a poor appointment for a club with our past twenty years record

I agree with this.

Pretty pathetic how hardly anyone is good enough for us since the takeover. Who do people expect, f'ing Pep Guadiola?

Uninspiring...Allardyce/Roeder ...I shudder at the thought...

yes we don't need anyone with a track record of getting teams into the premiership or someone who has world wide contacts to bring players to the club...it's not long ago since we had NO scouts and the manager was doing his own scouting...some wednesdayites deserve the club never achieving anything

yes we don't need anyone with a track record of getting teams into the premiership or someone who has world wide contacts to bring players to the club...it's not long ago since we had NO scouts and the manager was doing his own scouting...some wednesdayites deserve the club never achieving anything

I can't believe I agree with you.