Sam Allardyce

unbelievable .... I'm struggling to believe the thoughts of many in this thread

You telling me that you wouldn't want Allardyce because he hasn't won a trophy in his managerial career, a manager that has got Bolton in to Europe .. BOLTON!, who was harshly sacked at Newcastle and Blackburn when they were comfortable in the league (and who were relegated not long after), a manager who, sure, may use the target man/long ball approach at times but gets results ..

If trophy wins are a prerequisite for a manager to be appointed at S6 we are severely buggered ....

christ, i've never heard so much tripe in my life ..

Once again people have selective reading. Sam Allardyce would cost a fortune, I doubt there's any fan that wouldn't be interested, for our level he would be a great manager, but for the amount of money he has commanded throughout his career, one of the highest paid managers in world football, he hasn't achieved a lot at the top level.

(Maybe) hmmm it's the timing of Gray's departure that is the key, if Mr Chansiri kept him knowing what an excellent coach he is, and that (Maybe) the question was put.

Could you take a step back and work with  (insert worldly name) for the benefit of the club.

And when he was told who it was, who already had a massive backroom staff.

(Maybe) hmmmm he thought f************k that, not playing second fiddle, I'm off.