Watford

They have an awful lot of quality. 

There's absolutely no pressure on us, so I hope that we just give it a good go and see what happens (bit like yesterday). 

They'll probably have a bit too much for us, but then we were saying the same about Bournemouth yesterday. 

Got to agree with meadowviewowl, Watford are the best side by far to come to Hillsborough over the last 2 seasons.

Cant really see anything from this one although a point will be hard earned and i would take it now.

As the best team in this division for me i hope they go up, and it will save us a footballing lessson next season.

Guest RoyalNavyOwl

Vydra is best player that's played against us at Hillsborough that I've seen for a long time. I hate playing Watford they seem to always give us a rate beating.

Owned by the same family who run Udinese I think. 

Probably have a scouting network that most clubs at Championship level could only dream of. 

Udinese and Grenada

Looks like they might have given up on Grenada though - other than possibly a quick way to get european player stayus for non-EU nationals

They have a great squad and probably no championship side has ever had such a strong strikeforce - evidenced by the fact that 20-goal striker Ighalo didn't start for them yesterday. I cannot remember any 2nd tier team having 4 strikers as strong

I think Almen Abdi is the best player outside the premier - they are a very strong outfit

However we did a number on them away last season and deservedly beat them

They didn't get to grips with Kieran Lee and his position at all

We all know in football to win things is the greatest thin ever - the 2nd greatest thing is to stop somebody else winning something even when you have nothing to play for

Should be a good day - packed stadium with both home and away fans and a decent atmosphere - and probably an immense amount riding on the outcome - although Watford may be already promoted by then

Hopefully it'll be all to play for on that last game. 

We might not have anything to play for, but it would be good to be part of what could be as you say a pretty immense final day of the season.