Propaganda - SWFC Player of the Year

Guest Mancunian_Owl

I don't think any amount of campaigning will change the result of this one. The Keeper must have won it all ends up.

Incidentally , when do the players vote for their player of the season , if they haven't done so already?

I don't think we do those awards, or haven't done since promotion season.

A lot of teams put on proper awards nights every year and make it a ticket event for fans. Only time I've known us to do it in recent years is promotion season.

I don't think we do those awards, or haven't done since promotion season.

A lot of teams put on proper awards nights every year and make it a ticket event for fans. Only time I've known us to do it in recent years is promotion season.

Shame. Always think it's interesting to see how the players see things and whether it wavers too far from what the fans think.

Shame. Always think it's interesting to see how the players see things and whether it wavers too far from what the fans think.

I think we just run a POTY competition and a goal of the season comp, although I'm not even sure on the latter.

Then there's other awards players can win like the Stars Player of the year, Wise Old Owls, Owls Foundation, SODA etc.

But I would love us to do a proper awards night, like we did promotion season, and like most clubs do every season.

But I would love us to do a proper awards night, like we did promotion season, and like most clubs do every season.

The other thing is that I believe these sorts of events can help the relations between fans and players.

(As long as no one starts booing if Nuhiu slips and drops an award!) ;-)

Edited by Lord Snooty

Guest Mancunian_Owl

The importance of good pointing has been flagged up on this forum before.

However, as much as I admire your passionate backing, if you look closely enough you can see Tom is pointing at Westwood as a message to you that even he concedes that Keiren has been top man this season.

Give it up mate, much like many of the political parties, this is a campaign that will cost you time and expense but will ultimately be fruitless.

I can't give up the fight. I believe that if all of us Tom Lees'erers come out and vote. We can win this award for Tom

Guest Mancunian_Owl

Also Tom Lee's is good for the SWFC economy. His lack of fines for bookings has helped no end. Unlike a certain keeper who was red carded.

Special mention would go to Semedo.  Been immense this season and has helped us become a solid unit, and leads by example. To think how many midfielders he's played alongside this season and he still put in consistent performances.  

Lees has been immense all season, been a great signing, been ever present in out defense this season , I expect him to finish in second place.  

Only really one winner for me, Keiren Westwood.  Been by far our best player this season.  So he will get my vote.