Had anyone else not realised?

I have just renewed my season ticket but I didn't realise that it was time to until I decided to dip into the "Season Ticket" thread.  I don't use the O/S much and I can't remember seeing an article about renewal time when I was last on there. 

Are the club now actively promoting the fact that season tickets are on sale or is it just me?  I usually receive a big A4 renewal pack through the post but nothing as yet, 

Edited by shandypants

I have just renewed my season ticket but I didn't realise that it was time to until I decided to dip into the "Season Ticket" thread.  I don't use the O/S much and I can't remember seeing an article about renewal time when I was last on there. 

Are the club now actively promoting the fact that season tickets are on sale or is it just me?  I usually receive a big A4 renewal pack through the post but nothing as yet, 

I only knew from reading this site, as of yet I have had no notification from the club.

Edited by Corneliusreeve

Not everyone uses the interweb though - especially a lot of the older supporters. ^^^

A few adverts in the local press (and such - sorry Stu) wouldn't go amiss.

If we can afford a fancy new telly and carpet - a few flyers to invite people to the party won't stretch the budget too far.

ST holders in not having a clue what's going on at club shocker!!!

Only joking.*

* Or am I?

I knew and I'm a mere "Part Timer"; and if you don't read your emails then there's probably a high likelihood that you don't open your post either!ðŸ˜

The club don't need the moaning season ticket oldies anymore.

We are minted and have moved on to another level.

Prepare for a cull and to be moved out to make room for ground improvements and corporate.

lol

if they are oldies they'll need to be in the sarf...

to acclimatise themselves with stale wee, and tcp type aromas...

The club don't need the moaning season ticket oldies anymore.

We are minted and have moved on to another level.

Prepare for a cull and to be moved out to make room for ground improvements and corporate.

lol

Yer-no need for ST holders as there are bus loads of prawn sandwich brigade being bussed in next season. Apparently it's to improve the atmosphere in the south stand! lol