Andy Giddings

#swfc on Melo:"It's been difficult for him to come to this country, but he's improving."

"He got a chance of making it here."

..what a bizarre thing to say.

He's actually taken the most negative comment from Gray in his answer to post on Twitter, how controversial he's trying to be, listening to the full interview, Gray said they've arranged English lessons and his English is improving that but out on the training field he's a good footballer, bit like Semedo, wins the ball and passes it on, they're just trying to get him up to the pace of the English game but Gray feels he's going to make it because that's why he's at the football club.

That statement re: Melo really does confirm he wasn't SG's signing.

You don't sign a player and then tell the press 'he's got a chance of making it'.

Bizarre.

It confirms nothing other than Gidding's trying to stir crap, listen to the whole answer about Melo: https://audioboom.com/boos/2960621-swfc-head-coach-stuart-gray-pre-blackpool 1:52 in

Giddings is a jeb-end.  Always seems to needle or smirk when dealing with us but listen to him interviewing Clough or Morgan and he tries to crawl up their backsides.  Literally tries to do that.  Bit weird if you ask me.

Giddings loves to try and talk over the 'quiet' managers but with the likes of Clough and Evans he is a quivering obsequious toad.

I am surprised that Owlstalkers even contemplate giving credence to anything he says.

As a club we should be nailiing Giddens for this.

It is an obvious attempt to portray something wrong in order to stir it.

Somebody from the club should ring him up and tell him he either reports facts or he won't be reporting from our club at all.

with us being in a fairly comfortable position in the league you'd hope he'd be integrated into the 1st team squad at the very least & given a run out.

sitting him in a classroom learning English aint gonna solve it all lol

something just doesn't seem right for me.

Giddings loves to try and talk over the 'quiet' managers but with the likes of Clough and Evans he is a quivering obsequious toad.

I am surprised that Owlstalkers even contemplate giving credence to anything he says.

What an eloquent insult sir are you sure you're on the correct site. lol

with us being in a fairly comfortable position in the league you'd hope he'd be integrated into the 1st team squad at the very least & given a run out.

sitting him in a classroom learning English aint gonna solve it all lol

something just doesn't seem right for me.

I'd expect him to be included in match day squads before too long. I'm not in the least bit worried at how its being handled especially after Gray's comments today.