New Stadium .

Sure I heard / read somewhere that the club now own some of the houses around the stadium.

Correction, Paul Aldrige owns the houses that need to be purchased in order to develop the stadium as per the World Cup spec, strange that isn't it but I'm sure he would only charge the club the market rate and not over inflate the asking price, should the club wish to buy them.

Taking the mick?

No way we should leave Hillsborough - anyone who truly thinks so has never fell in love with Hillsborough.

No deadly serious pal and I don't love hillsborough I love Sheffield Wednesday, hillsborough is a shithole and before you call me a pig I'm not one

Correction, Paul Aldrige owns the houses that need to be purchased in order to develop the stadium as per the World Cup spec, strange that isn't it but I'm sure he would only charge the club the market rate and not over inflate the asking price, should the club wish to buy them.

Is that honestly true? And if so how do you know that?

No deadly serious pal and I don't love hillsborough I love Sheffield Wednesday, hillsborough is a shithole and before you call me a pig I'm not one

Is that honestly true? And if so how do you know that?

How do you work that one out?  It just needs a bit of updating.  Just look at what clubs like Spurs, Man U, Everton, etc. have done with old stadiums.

Just not bothered...

it's not a shithole parker   just a classic old style stadium  neglected by the previous owners

it's not a shithole parker just a classic old style stadium neglected by the previous owners

I understand there's people who like the old style stadium it really needs lots of money spending though to be fair to bring it up to date. I'd love a new stadium though 40,000 seater would be beautiful.

Guest JohnFantham

Friend of mine did the ground tour the other day and she was told that the corners will be rounded off and strangely taking the Lep stand further back.

thought i'd heard / read something

How do you work that one out?  It just needs a bit of updating.  Just look at what clubs like Spurs, Man U, Everton, etc. have done with old stadiums.

Liverpool have started demolishing some of the houses around Anfield to make improvements to the ground