Estate Agent

Can someone tell me why a part-estate agent is constantly barking orders On the touchline?

He isn't even a first-team coach, shouting over Gray.

I feel embarrassed looking at the arms flying everywhere as we play a loan player up front on his own when we are on form away from home.

Disgusting.

Any chance of the new owners bringing in a professional coaching staff who want to win games please?

Can someone tell me why a part-estate agent is constantly barking orders On the touchline?

I feel embarrassed looking at the arms flying everywhere as we play a loan player up front on his own when we are on form away from home.

Disgusting.

Any chance of the new owners bringing in a professional coaching staff who want to win games please?

Too much Banch. To obvious as a wind up.

Disgusting.

Fully qualified coach.

Bit uneeded dig there. TBH. shows Bullen wants to win games IMHO.

People had a go at Jones when he was sat miserable in the doug out.

Considering the U21s are top of their respective league

Remember when Irvine wrote a load of notes on his notepad and angrily bounced a ball during his first game in charge and everyone on Owlstalk thought we'd found a gem of a manager. :biggrin:

It doesn't matter what they do on the touchline. So long as the players are suitably motivated and aware of the game plan, they can be playing Connect 4 and eating Mcflurries for all I care.

Ridiculous.

Edited by TheBoyBeevers