Its all so quiet...

Guest mkowl

I talked to Paul Holmes at Wolves last week - he was missing Owlstalk like a hole in the head. Might be something being put to members soon about the past but not for me to say - but for my twopenneth it would be the right thing to do

As i told Paul i have retired from having a go on here and that hopefully they can sort something car park wise

I talked to Paul Holmes at Wolves last week - Might be something being put to members soon about the past but not for me to say - but for my twopenneth it would be the right thing to do

Nothing short of all current and former Directors performing a cabaret in the style of 'it ain't half hot mum' will do as way of apology for their shocking stewardship.

lol

Guest Deleted member

"Meet the gang, cos the boys are here, the boys to entertain you, with music and laughter to help you on you way, they're raising the rafters with a hey hey hey"

I've no idea if that's right but I'm quite shocked that i did it entirely fro memory......

Haven't read this section for ages.

I'd almost forgot that Wednesdayite existed.

Not even sure if I'm still a member or not.

Is it always like this?!!!

Great thread  WTF:

Just like Owlstalk 2010.

Can't believe everyone's forgotten who Billsaja was though and still refers to his as "them".

Haven't read this section for ages.

I'd almost forgot that Wednesdayite existed.

Not even sure if I'm still a member or not.

Is it always like this?!!!

Great thread  WTF:

Just like Owlstalk 2010.

Can't believe everyone's forgotten who Billsaja was though and still refers to his as "them".

remind me was looking for it the other day cos I suspected a troll on here was him

It was a guy called Dan Williams. Led 2 fake-overs himself (which is why he was such an expert), Blackburn Rovers (IIRC that's where he'll have come across Geoff Sheard) and an American team.

He claimed to be a Blackburn fan, at least while he was leading them on. That's probably why he knew bugger all about Wednesday and kept slipping up.

Memory's a bit rusty TBH, I've got all the info on my old PC.

There was some interesting, less than favourable stuff about him on an American forum but not long after I'd posted the link to it on here it was removed. Just stuff about him being dodgy to do business with/leading people up the garden path.

I discovered him just by searching for Bill Saja and alternatives like William Saja. I found a William Saja on Facebook that happened to have an English friend, an accountant that lived in Philadelphia (where Bills had said he lived). At the time Bills had posted on here about his friend dying, Dan Williams had posted the same thing on Facebook.

When I searched for Billsaja and Dan Williams I found his first ever post on here, he spoke about himself when talking about Sheard.

Then I spoke to someone on here that it turned out already knew Bills identity as he'd slipped up when trying to be clever and left a trail that literally led to his own door. Can't say too much about that though as it'd be a data protection issue.

After I posted who he was, he disappeared from Owlstalk. 

Edited by Donny.Owl