Its all so quiet...

So what happened to my donation's .just as an asside  as i know nothing of all of this happening and think i ought to have been put in the picture somewhere along the line at least to put my mind at rest  ,The last i heard is that they were safe as the smile fund was seperate to the issue ,is that still the case 

Edited by trevdi9

Guest Deleted member

So what happened to my donation's .just as an asside  as i know nothing of all of this happening and think i ought to have been put in the picture somewhere along the line at least to put my mind at rest  ,The last i heard is that they were safe as the smile fund was seperate to the issue ,is that still the case 

Trev

You haven't been contacted to 'be put in the picture' as you were put in the picture months ago that every penny of your very generous fundraising was safe, and will always be ringfenced for Smile.

Please don't allow yourself to worry based entirely on the mischievous bullshitting you might read in this section of Owlstalk.

Trev

You haven't been contacted to 'be put in the picture' as you were put in the picture months ago that every penny of your very generous fundraising was safe, and will always be ringfenced for Smile.

Please don't allow yourself to worry based entirely on the mischievous bullshitting you might read in this section of Owlstalk.

In my humble opinion then the news on the residual funds and utilisation thereof should have been posted on here by Wednesdayites. I get why they didn't because it would have raised the profile of a part of their history they don't want to be reminded of