Danny Batth's Class

Not seen it mentioned.

Did a quick run round each stand applauding Wednesdayites and held his hands up as if to apologise at the Kop.

I appreciate it's easy after you've won a game but he didn't need to do it. Felt he showed his class there and shows we must have left a mark in some way on him.

He'll end up in the premiership very soon, great centre half.

Yep yep & yep.

Thought he had a solid game as well. And one thing I was particularly impressed with is how much he's grown in presence and leadership.

He's what, 23 or 24? But was a real leader of men for Wolves today.

He got a good reception when he arrived. Posed for plenty of photo's and applauded each of the home stands before the second half. He was an important part of our promotion team and good luck to him. We do have better centre halfs in Loovens and Lees though.

I'd put him above Loovens if I take my blue & white tinted specs off.

Better than Loovens IMO, but has the advantage of youth.

Not coming back though so we have to be happy with what we have and I am.

Lees and Loovens are best pairing we have seen for some time.

MOTM for me was Helan, again. At this rate he will finish 3rd behind Westwood and Lees in the end of season awards.

Helen has been great in the past month but his 2 c0ck ups in the first half could have easily cost us 2 goals.

Edited by Owls2k

Class from Danny Batth but those saying he had a 'decent' game seem to have forgotten that Wolves could have been 4-0 down after 25 minutes without any complaints. 

I personally thought he was abysmal in the first half and Stevie May ran the whole back four ragged.

I seem to remember Dave Jones passing up the opportunity to sign him after we got promotion, it seemed very odd at the time but he looks like he's improved (from when I've seen him recently, not today)

Edited by Owls2k