Come back Gary Megson

Easy get to 200.

Most posts are just the same few posters doing their cult worshipping gag.

Buzz seems to be talking to himself half the time, 3 or 4 posts without reply.

Then there's the biters like me who can't resist arguing with what is mostly a wind up!

:duntmatter:

I sense a change in your demeanour towards The Cult of Megson.

Please join us peacefully.

HIS return is ever closer.

The FACT that this thread is so strong shows how much respect and interest there is in gary megson.

Embrace the power of ginger!

I sense a change in your demeanour towards The Cult of Megson.

Please join us peacefully.

HIS return is ever closer.

The FACT that this thread is so strong shows how much respect and interest there is in gary megson.

Embrace the power of ginger!

I'm not falling for that...

U5p3ZQL.jpg

One hundred pages of pure unadulterated gingerism!!........The members of the ginger Saddos cult really need to get themselves a girlfriend or a hobby or even a life!

Off to open a new thread now!

The cult of Gray....., its like the tide and the turn of the seasons!....Unstoppable natural progression to the promised land!

One hundred pages of pure unadulterated gingerism!!........The members of the ginger Saddos cult really need to get themselves a girlfriend or a hobby or even a life!Off to open a new thread now!The cult of Gray....., its like the tide and the turn of the seasons!....Unstoppable natural progression to the promised land!

lol

Gray has never achieved promotion and never will.

I can sense the ginger in you,don't fight it,join the ginger brethren and forward to glory we shall all go.

The cult of Megson has been dealt a death blow...We now have a triumvirate...a Pantheon of Gods to lead us back to the promised land..from the ginger wilderness...

In one fell swoop Mr C has has changed the celestial pecking order....

Megsons ........#Unfinished business#............will now remain unfinished

The Gray God has called upon his Immortal compatriots and expunged gingerness from Sheffield 6

All Hail the Triumvirate!!!!!!!!!!!!