Come back Gary Megson

sorry, i don't agree. I only bumped to get myself out of the November 2014 page.

As much as i like meggo, i think his return would be a step back.

A step back to the time when we were a team at the top of the leagues, so I agree.

Join us, it is the way forward.

The Ginger Way.

I am the lone wolf! I will take the fight to the infidel until gingerism is iliminated for ever! Megson and his followers should never grace the shrine that is Hillsborough ever again! You will be found out! Your six fingers and high fore heads are a give away! There is no hiding place! Even in greno woods you will be found and exterminated with ruthless precision! Let the cull begin!

I am the lone wolf! I will take the fight to the infidel until gingerism is iliminated for ever! Megson and his followers should never grace the shrine that is Hillsborough ever again! You will be found out! Your six fingers and high fore heads are a give away! There is no hiding place! Even in greno woods you will be found and exterminated with ruthless precision! Let the cull begin!

Your protestations against The Megson And his Cult are without substance. Join us and live in glory.

Goodnight sir. It is time for worship of the Ginger God known as gary megson.

I proper went for it. They don't get it.