Come back Gary Megson

Demo showed what he could do with Meggo's team, then what he could do once he started to assemble his own.

And all the while we were in the worst run in our history (twice) he was putting extra shifts in, not at Middlewood or Hillsborough, but in Cardiff.

The only thing he finished off was down there.

How anyone can champion somebody who behaved like that to our club and to a lady that stood by him during very difficult times isn't someone who I will take any lessons on professionalism, conduct or achievement thank you.

Buzz single handedly pushing this thread towards 100 pages. I wonder if he realises that Mr Chansiri said he would bring GM back if this thread reached a ton before the end of April?

Buzz is a closet cultist. He is unsure if he can handle the excitement that all will feel when HE returns.

The 100 page approaches, as does the return of gary megson

Edited by Simaniac Owl

Chedders had a bigger impact than Demo.

Meggo wouldn't have gone to Cardiff, to slay a Dragon when we were in trouble, he would have gone into a three-day trance in Greno Woods to find the strength to put things right.

You sound like a pig championing there 4th division form.

So it wasn't the best home form for many years then Mr. Spreadshiit...?

Chedders had a bigger impact than Demo.

Meggo wouldn't have gone to Cardiff, to slay a Dragon when we were in trouble, he would have gone into a three-day trance in Greno Woods to find the strength to put things right.

So it wasn't the best home form for many years then Mr. Spreadshiit...?

Yeah in League One with a top end budget. In other words it was expected not some massive achievement.

Paid homage this morning, monday really is the best day for it as it sets you up perfectly for the week ahead. Hope all my fellow cult members have a great day, and for the haters:

"The enemy will not decieve him, nor the son of wickedness affect him, but I shall crush his adversaries before him, and strike those who hate him..."

Megson 89:22

#unfinishedbusiness

#thegardenisdone

What are the odds on 200 pages?

Easy get to 200.

Most posts are just the same few posters doing their cult worshipping gag.

Buzz seems to be talking to himself half the time, 3 or 4 posts without reply.

Then there's the biters like me who can't resist arguing with what is mostly a wind up!

:duntmatter:

Edited by Donny.Owl

I fancied a day out from Lytham St Annes away from the wife n kids and I wanted to say what a Gray day.

Why do you feel the need to keep telling us you live in Lytham St Annes?

If you wanted a day away from the wife and kids why not try Hillsborough?