Come back Gary Megson

The Cult remains strong.  HIS time will come.  Retreat is not in our creed. HIS omnipresence gives strength to all that follow The Wednesday.  HE is omnipotent and cannot be defeated.  The Chansiri will know this.

HE is ready and waiting to save the day.

Long live  gary megson

The cult is in retreat! Playing ginger bumming games in greno woods after dark!

Oh dear, resorting to cheap insults.  I expect that you secretly dream of such acts upon your body.

What a pity, for you showed promise as an acolyte of  gary megson

Edited by Simaniac Owl

Like the warrior monk I will fight against the ginger infidel that is Megson! If he cared so much about his beloved Wednesday he wouldn't have gobbed off like the arrogant child that he is at Mr Mandaric! Truth is! He obviously cares more about himself and his over inflated ego than our beloved Wednesday! The cult has been duped by a pretender! The truth is here and now! The truth is Gray!

Like the warrior monk I will fight against the ginger infidel that is Megson! If he cared so much about his beloved Wednesday he wouldn't have gobbed off like the arrogant child that he is at Mr Mandaric! Truth is! He obviously cares more about himself and his over inflated ego than our beloved Wednesday! The cult has been duped by a pretender! The truth is here and now! The truth is Gray!

He defended his players, as all good managers should.

Do you answer my very valid point? No! Because you can't! Anyway now that I have totally won the serious argument lets have another 100 pages of light hearted banter instead!! Ha!

What point?  That you dream of being bummed in grenoside woods?

You have won nothing.

He only wants the best for Wednesday.  And HE is the best there is!

The news that a many headed triumvirate beast has usurped the rightful place of our leader should not cause us to worry for it is but another prophetic sign. For lo (you couldn't make this up) I beheld this very day Tony Pulis at Birmimgham International Airport ..... Train station. As cult followers know, he is the manager of West Bromwich Baguettes, a non massive club ensconced happily in the Premiership thanks to the miracles worked by the Mega Son. As I drew near I thoughteth "yes - he has modelled himself on the Ginger Giant but he is not

gary megson

#thinkingmanstonypulis

#allotmentsorted