Come back Gary Megson

Really, how much money did Megson spend on players?

Compared to a lot of our rivals, his budget was quite high. Sure we didn't spend what the likes of Southampton and Norwich did, which is probably why we didn't have the same impact when we reached the championship.

Really, how much money did Megson spend on players?

Think wage, not so much fees. 

We were able to bring in players like Marshall, Antonio, Bywater on loan, which most clubs in League One would have had no chance of affording. 

I'd imagine that our budget was probably 3rd or 4th biggest, behind the Blunts most certainly and possibly Huddersfield and Charlton. 

Worst goals at home record in the top 10 divisions in english football other than AFC Hornchurch who are bottom of the Isthmian League.

Meggo turned Hillsborough from what it is now to a relative fortress, only for Jones to destroy it and put us back where we are now.

FFS can't Gray just take the players up the kop and send everyone forward for free kicks?

Then we would have the best of both worlds.

Sorry but I'd watch that 0-0 against Derby at home any day over any of our games under Megson.

Why don't you go and watch the Sheffield Eagles or summat?

Ffs we are 13th! In the championship.

Well done Mr 33, I can't wait to go back to the days of shipping 5 against the Stevenages and Exeters. Great days, they can't come back quick enough for me.

Bury away and Stevenage at home are just far too distant memories for these guys.

Never mind the batterings you mention. Exeter was Irvine though wasn't it?

Fact is Megsons record is bang average with a squad capable of battering that league from the day he took over to the day Jones came in and saved the day.

Guest Sheff Owl

Megson has said he will never come back to Sheffield Wednesday while certain people are still here (obvious who), he even said he would not even step foot inside the stadium also even to watch a game.

Milan won't work with Megson again either.

It's done, finished, over.