Come back Gary Megson

Guest Distraught!

Statistically correct lol Hardly significant though. IMO.

Generally trend is toward the bottom rather than moving up towards top.

Aye, we benefited from a club being slightly worse than we were.  lol

Lolololol

Seriously though, the Megson thing.... why... he's not coming back anyway.

You have forgotten how dull it was.... we had threads saying bring back Irvine...

We scraped so many victories that season... we were never in the top two spots, we never battered anyone, we never looked safe in the lead, the football was terrible, really terrible.

It was exciting when we had long throws and free kicks but in open play it was awful.

And finally... wtf is anyone gonna do with this squad? It's vvank and having a great defensive record is quite impressive.

If Gray had some backing and we didn't improve I'd maybe understand.

For a week maybe.

If Megson had have let us play a bit of football and attack the day lights out of teams like walsall and Stevenage maybe he would be managing a professional football team still.

Not building a bird feeder... in his garden..... cus he got sacked.... for being a negative nigel.

Edited by Tasmanian Masked Owl

The future's bright the future's Ginger.

The ONLY answer.

FFS let it go......as soon as we get a couple of bad results some idiot calls for the manager sacking AND what makes it worse is the fool usually then demands Megson back. Someone who couldn't get us promoted from a poo league one and who hasn't had a job since he left because nobody wants him. Don't you realise it's probably not the current Managers fault if he's working for an owner who won't spend sod all....Get a grip man FFS Edited by cain

For a week maybe.

If Megson had have let us play a bit of football and attack the day lights out of teams like walsall and Stevenage maybe he would be managing a professional football team still.

Not building a bird feeder... in his garden..... cus he got sacked.... for being a negative nigel.

Do you not think it was a case of make the most of what you have got?  A bit like Gray now.  It's hard to "attack the daylights out of teams" when you don't have those attacking players at your disposal (post Marshall, pre Antonio).

Read the posts TMO.

I said a Rob Jones type player in regard of his leadership qualities.

I said we need a leader on the pitch.

Semedo is the closest we have but unfortunately not good enough to guarantee his position each week.

The post was about leadership qualities, not who is or was the better player in Jones or Loovens.

Loovens is a much more talented player.

On the Gray question, I have said he has done a great job and I think he is doing a great job in the circumstances.

I certainly wouldn't want to lose him.

Meggo and Stu dream team.

gary megson