Come back Gary Megson

All bantering aside, I think there are a few managers that are absolutely hopeless and are deservedly out of the game, and a few managers at the very top or haven't messed up too badly.

Most managers are like Megson; at some clubs it's worked, at others it hasn't , and some it has worked for a while before going pear shaped.

Allardyce and McClaren have had their very dodgy spells. I don't think they are on that much of another level to the Ginger One.

In short, finding and appointing a good manager in the area we are shopping in (despite the billions we now have!), is going to be more luck than judgement.

Semedo gets through with total comittment and effort! Work horses the lot of em! Sums up Megsons teams! Pub league players who Megson could bully and manipulate! We hopefully are in a different era now! Stuart Gray commands respect from everyone in the club! Not just one or to players! The future is Gray!

None of those whom you have named can hold a light to our Ginger Messiah.

His knowledge of all things football is unsurpassed.

Bring him back now.

#promotionguaranteed

#thebestthereis

conisborough is negging again  gary megson

#joinacultconisborough

#needsapassioninlife

:tango:

Semedo gets through with total comittment and effort! Work horses the lot of em! Sums up Megsons teams! Pub league players who Megson could bully and manipulate! We hopefully are in a different era now! Stuart Gray commands respect from everyone in the club! Not just one or to players! The future is Gray!

So if Semedo is a pub league player why has Gray offered him a new contract this year? And last year aswell.

So according to your logic, Gray is no better than Megson.

#buzzsfootballknowledgefitsonthebackofastamp

gary megson

Semedo is still at Wed because he his such a unique player these days! Totally committed to the cause! He genuinely loves Wednesday and the fans and gives his all! Extremely rare these days! A must on the training ground and in the dressing room! I love him to bits! Not the greatest footballer in the world tho is he! It's his character and influence that keeps him at Wednesday! Anyone who doesn't agree really does not have a clue!

Semedo is still at Wed because he his such a unique player these days! Totally committed to the cause! He genuinely loves Wednesday and the fans and gives his all! Extremely rare these days! A must on the training ground and in the dressing room! I love him to bits! Not the greatest footballer in the world tho is he! It's his character and influence that keeps him at Wednesday! Anyone who doesn't agree really does not have a clue!

:columbo:  :picnic:  :columbo:

(at your post considering what you said about Semedo a few posts back)

#buzzneedstomakehismindup

Edited by Simaniac Owl

? Que!

Posted 27 May 2015 - 01:34 PM

Simaniac Owl, on 27 May 2015 - 1:00 PM, said:snapback.png

Semedo, Madine, Rob Jones, COG, Lines spring to mind

All players who loved Megson!...Not one of em any good!!  :stuwinky:

Do you remember this?

Then you said this

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:31 PM

Buzz, on 27 May 2015 - 7:29 PM, said:snapback.png

So Semedo is no good,  but he is a must!  Sounds like pigonomics to me. Stay away from bluntsmad, you may have caught a disease.

gary megson  gary megson  gary megson  gary megson  gary megson

So pedantic! Not the greatest footballer means exactly that! Doesn't mean he doesn't have attributes! Similar mistake to you lot saying Megson got us promoted when he didn't! Jones did! But anyway! Just as many players hated Megson as liked him!