Come back Gary Megson

This thread was the best thing on owlstalk until buzz came along and made it all homo erotic

Now its all about bumming, blowing on big horns and gay warrior monks in assless leather chaps

Verily I have forbadded my teenage children from following the thread these past days. I hope Swinton Owl and other youths are not perturbed by the wilder imaginings of those opposed to

gary megson

#familyfriendly

#winsathome

#nohankypankyhooftheruddyball

Guest Theboylangers

Buzz, I didn't want to point out that your spelling is shocking.

There I've done it.

All hail the Ginger One. Those who try to defy him with their poor spelling and weak arguments will be cast aside into a Gray wilderness, only to return to the cult of Megson when they have truly repented.

This thread was the best thing on owlstalk until buzz came along and made it all homo erotic

Now its all about bumming, blowing on big horns and gay warrior monks in assless leather chaps

assless leather chaps!......it's all becoming clear now! Tell you what Stoop, I won't ruin Your thread any longer, you can get back to your ginger worship without any recourse from me! I will read and laugh instead whilst this threads dies into ginger obscurity

Buzz, I didn't want to point out that your spelling is shocking.

There I've done it.

All hail the Ginger One. Those who try to defy him with their poor spelling and weak. arguments will be cast aside into a Gray wilderness, only to return to the cult of Megson when they have truly repented.

so I can't spell very well! And?

I would be sad if Buzz left, but less so if he left us Leroy the Cat as a gift to the cult. The first lesson of war taught by Lao Tze Megson is to respect your opponent and then buy 2 huge centre halves to kick them. Simaniac and Blue White are our champion leaders but respect is due to Buzz - a misguided but valiant monk warrior of Gray. May he troll in peace.

gary megson

#respecttheopposition

#thentakethethreepoints

#setpiecebewithyou

Sim!..............I feel your comments are just a cry for help!...........you want to break free from the hold the ginger has on you!...............do not dispair Sim!...........you are welcome to the monastary at any time!.............help is at hand my friend! :stuwinky:

No thanks Buzz.  Being molested by a cat in leather chaps does not appeal to me.  Winning football matches, scoring from set pieces and gaining promotion does though.  Support The Megson, He will deliver.

#loveallthingsginger

Simaniac, you should have the job of running our kit teaser campaign.

Something tells me you'd be good at it.

You could go on forever too.

lol

Thank you.

My stamina is legendary.

Just ask the ladies. lol

#staminaincreasedingrenosidewoods

Thank you.

My stamina is legendary.

Just ask the ladies. lol

#staminaincreasedingrenosidewoods

I did.

Granny Blade Fat Fingers enjoyed her trip to the dark side.

She passed on her thanks. Said it was the best 5 mins of her life.

lol